It is a bit strange that when the pilot is killed, the aircraft is lost, although the co-pilot is sitting right next to the dead pilot!

Perhaps the co-pilot position could become flyable (this would be useful to see engine gauges better), and when one of the pilots is killed, the controls become heavy (like when the pilot is wounded) but control is not lost unless both pilots are dead?

I suppose this wasn't a very important thing in 2001 when all the flyable aircraft were single-engined and single-piloted, but I hope that BoB will have a more developed system!

Thinking about crew management, isn't it strange that the pilot always bails out first (unless he's dead)? Surely a pilot would keep what's left of the aircraft flying for as long as possible, to let his comrades escape, before leaving his seat?

It is a bit strange that when the pilot is killed, the aircraft is lost, although the co-pilot is sitting right next to the dead pilot!

Perhaps the co-pilot position could become flyable (this would be useful to see engine gauges better), and when one of the pilots is killed, the controls become heavy (like when the pilot is wounded) but control is not lost unless both pilots are dead?

I suppose this wasn't a very important thing in 2001 when all the flyable aircraft were single-engined and single-piloted, but I hope that BoB will have a more developed system!

Thinking about crew management, isn't it strange that the pilot always bails out first (unless he's dead)? Surely a pilot would keep what's left of the aircraft flying for as long as possible, to let his comrades escape, before leaving his seat?