So it arrived in a very nice box...

I had bought these 'pre-owned' pedals about 9 months ago and was only eager to modify something... So I ripped it apart.. and added stuff..

Not being fond of the 'Twist rudder'.. so out it went, so did that horrible spring

Remmoding the rudder pedals with 'pots' kindly donated by Saitek a year ago - I got these for nothing, even after wanting to pay for them. When I tried to contact another trashy brand name(with my previous joysticks), all I got was silence. Way to go Saitek for great service and So all modded and connected..

Man this was so cool. I now had to 'Move-My-Feet-To-The-Beat'. It was great to be back in a real aeroplane.... On one occasion I drove into the tower

So it arrived in a very nice box...

I had bought these 'pre-owned' pedals about 9 months ago and was only eager to modify something... So I ripped it apart.. and added stuff..

Not being fond of the 'Twist rudder'.. so out it went, so did that horrible spring

Remmoding the rudder pedals with 'pots' kindly donated by Saitek a year ago - I got these for nothing, even after wanting to pay for them. When I tried to contact another trashy brand name(with my previous joysticks), all I got was silence. Way to go Saitek for great service and So all modded and connected..

Man this was so cool. I now had to 'Move-My-Feet-To-The-Beat'. It was great to be back in a real aeroplane.... On one occasion I drove into the tower