Ok, I got the install problems for PF fixed, now I am trying to setup my joystick/throttle. I remember from "da ol daze" in airwarror, that CH and THrusmaster used to have templates, or atleast a preprogrammed basic setup. I cant find anything like that for my THrustmaster Topgun usb joystick and throttle. It sure would be neat if we had a forum for gaming devices around here. I took a "mouse flight", lots of autopilot lol! I am really happy with the graphics of the game, and cant wait to get in some flying.

So if anyone could lend a hand, I'd appreciate it! It has been awhile since I setup a joystick for a game..... yes I am old!

Ok, I got the install problems for PF fixed, now I am trying to setup my joystick/throttle. I remember from "da ol daze" in airwarror, that CH and THrusmaster used to have templates, or atleast a preprogrammed basic setup. I cant find anything like that for my THrustmaster Topgun usb joystick and throttle. It sure would be neat if we had a forum for gaming devices around here. I took a "mouse flight", lots of autopilot lol! I am really happy with the graphics of the game, and cant wait to get in some flying.

So if anyone could lend a hand, I'd appreciate it! It has been awhile since I setup a joystick for a game..... yes I am old!

Tully__'s Avatar Global Moderator
    I can't offer specific advice for the Topgun Afterburner II, I disconnected mine over 18 months ago, but for some generic joystick advice click the "Joysticks & FB" link under my signature picture.