Well, I think it's Kadish...anyway, it the big subterranian tree age, where you have to manipulate the three revolving telescope puzzles. I've looked at the stain glass clues in the gallery, but cant seem to get the right combination. HELP!!!!!!!

Well, I think it's Kadish...anyway, it the big subterranian tree age, where you have to manipulate the three revolving telescope puzzles. I've looked at the stain glass clues in the gallery, but cant seem to get the right combination. HELP!!!!!!!

You need to match each telesope to each part of the stained glass window clue in the gallery and I think they have to be done in the correct order.

outer to inner rings will help

Most important thing is to find the linking book to the Kadish gallery.

Use print screen and take a record. There's various clues to assist you in the gallery.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by drofn:
    You need to match each telesope to each part of the stained glass window clue in the gallery and I think they have to be done in the correct order.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I've found the three telescopes but where is this gallery with the stained glass window? Have I missed it somehow?
    Derek

The book under the Gazebo in that age. Right next to the lefthand-path telescope.

You should know that the game will not tell you when the are rings set right. The only sign you get is when you get the last one done.