View Poll Results: If you did try creating another account in a different browser, did it work?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 15.38%
  • No

1 7.69%
  • I didn't try that.

10 76.92%
    I've noticed a few threads from players who cannot play because they are taken to the Avatar Creation page every time they log in. The best thing to do is submit a support ticket and respond with all the extra information that you are asked to provide. In the meantime, for any of you who are having this issue, if you could answer these questions for me it would help. If for any of these questions you tried something to fix the issue and it worked, please leave a comment letting me know what you tried and what Internet Browser you were using. Thanks!

UbiJanie, Did you know that on a Mac (or Apple) computers (or anything starting with I, ex, Ipad, Iphone, Ipod, etc.) don't use any of those! They use a thing called Safari! If you want I can take a pic of it!

Originally posted by jayde225:
    UbiJanie, Did you know that on a Mac (or Apple) computers (or anything starting with I, ex, Ipad, Iphone, Ipod, etc.) don't use any of those! They use a thing called Safari! If you want I can take a pic of it!

Mmmmhhmmmm I use Safari on my ipod/iphone.

If you are using a Mac, you can use Firefox. Safari is not a supported browser for Imagine Town, so I would not suggest using it for account creation. However, if someone is having trouble with the avatar saving and that is what they are using, I want to know that. Ipad, Iphone, and Ipods are not supported either, so if you use them to play and have an issue, that's probably the reason for it.

Originally posted by UbiJanine:
    If you are using a Mac, you can use Firefox. Safari is not a supported browser for Imagine Town, so I would not suggest using it for account creation. However, if someone is having trouble with the avatar saving and that is what they are using, I want to know that. Ipad, Iphone, and Ipods are not supported either, so if you use them to play and have an issue, that's probably the reason for it.
    I have never heard of Fire Fox on a Mac ( or Apple) computer. I made my account with out any probs.

hermione2011's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by jayde225:
    Actually jayde225, I have a Mac, and I have Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.

You probably just haven't downloaded them.

TIP: ON a Mac, Google Chrome is the fastest.

Google Chrome is best for anything like a laptop,computer,mac is the best

Originally posted by UbiJanine:
    Maybe you could make an imaginetown ipod/iphone/ipad app! Where we can play games and earn jade card gems or clothes or furniture! Bearville did that. It was really awesome. And club penguin now has an app. I would buy the app instantly. And it isn't possible to play ImagineTown on ipad/iphone/ipod touch. You need Adobe FlashPlayer. Which doesn't support apple products. But I hope you like my suggestion. I will make a thread in the suggest box RIGHT NOW!

Originally posted by pinkstorm6:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by UbiJanine:
    Maybe you could make an imaginetown ipod/iphone/ipad app! Where we can play games and earn jade card gems or clothes or furniture! Bearville did that. It was really awesome. And club penguin now has an app. I would buy the app instantly. And it isn't possible to play ImagineTown on ipad/iphone/ipod touch. You need Adobe FlashPlayer. Which doesn't support apple products. But I hope you like my suggestion. I will make a thread in the suggest box RIGHT NOW! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm glad you are making the thread in the suggestion box. I was just going to tell you to do that! It's a great idea!

Originally posted by FancyEmerald36:
    Google Chrome is best for anything like a laptop,computer,mac is the best
    I agree that Google Chrome really is faster for many things on the internet. But since Imagine Town wasn't made to work in Google Chrome, it can still cause problems.