View Poll Results: If you did try creating another account in a different browser, did it work?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 15.38%
  • No

1 7.69%
  • I didn't try that.

10 76.92%
    I wish they would put it in the Nook appstore! Nook isn't really that big right now but I can still wish!

Originally posted by flowergoboom:
    I wish they would put it in the Nook appstore! Nook isn't really that big right now but I can still wish!
    Ikr! Everyone seems to be so into the Kindle. I think Nook is way better...

Originally posted by UbiJanine:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by flowergoboom:
    Ikr! Everyone seems to be so into the Kindle. I think Nook is way better... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I couldn't really decide! I got a Nook Tablet though! I think it is just because of Amazon and the 30 Amazon Prime membership! But Nook has NetFlix!

Originally posted by flowergoboom:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by UbiJanine:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by flowergoboom:
    Ikr! Everyone seems to be so into the Kindle. I think Nook is way better... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I couldn't really decide! I got a Nook Tablet though! I think it is just because of Amazon and the 30 Amazon Prime membership! But Nook has NetFlix! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I went shopping on Black Friday and everyone was sold out of Nooks except Barnes and Noble. The Kindle was on sale for a lot more off than the Nook, but everyone had TONS of Kindles left. That said enough for me. I got the Nook.

Originally posted by UbiJanine:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by UbiJanine:
    I couldn't really decide! I got a Nook Tablet though! I think it is just because of Amazon and the 30 Amazon Prime membership! But Nook has NetFlix! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I went shopping on Black Friday and everyone was sold out of Nooks except Barnes and Noble. The Kindle was on sale for a lot more off than the Nook, but everyone had TONS of Kindles left. That said enough for me. I got the Nook. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nook is better. My bff has a nook color. So awesome... And plus, reading and writing is my passion, I am a bookworm.

Originally posted by pinkstorm6:

Nook is better. My bff has a nook color. So awesome... And plus, reading and writing is my passion, I am a bookworm.
    Same here. I love to read. I will sometimes have two or three books at a time that I am reading. I'm not so passionate about writing as I never really like anything I write. I'm very critical of my own writing.

I love to write!

Like 20% writing, reading 10%, Singing...... 70%! There's this kid in my class and his shirt said. <UL TYPE=SQUARE> <LI> I'm.... <LI> 50% Ninja, <LI> 50% Rockstar, <LI> and.... 100% AWESOME!!!![/list]And right then when he said it was true I went..... "You should suffer from my Ninja Awesomeness!" It's a line from Supah Ninjas!