yea i was wounderin in AC2 wut kind of people you get to assassinate like emporors or kings or like slavers and evil merchants and commoners?

yea i was wounderin in AC2 wut kind of people you get to assassinate like emporors or kings or like slavers and evil merchants and commoners?

my guess any one with a body guard

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by brisinger228:
    yea i was wounderin in AC2 wut kind of people you get to assassinate like emporors or kings or like slavers and evil merchants and commoners? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I doubt you will be getting any Kings or Emperors. The nearest King was a few hundered kilometres north west, in Paris. And the local Emperor was on the other side of the Mediterranean sea in Spain.

there are rumors, about you may have to kill the Pope

I heard about that a while ago as well. They would have some guts to put something like that in, as it would no doubt anger some Catholics for any which reason.

no, we're not killing the pope, it was a rumor and then quickly dissolved, it's most likely known that from one of the vids that we'll be aiding Lorenzo de Medici "take care" of his competition as a main target but that's about it

i hope that like in ac1 that the names was real and have lived & disappeared randomly i hope this have the same history and been working on it really hard what i know they had

ya, they have all real people who mysteriously "dissapeared". that's what the whole game is about so know need to worry there

This may contain spoilers!!!

Beside "Carlo Grimaldi" and "Emilio Barbarigo" (from E3 demo and TGS demo) it is probable that we will kill Pope Alessandro VI; since the real causes of his death are uncertain it would be a perfect occasion/subject for a videogame! (Also the way the developers talk about his meeting with Ezio as: not pleasant!)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►