that is the only thing i would change - the head is a bit oversized so makes it look a bit Xbox-live avatar like... i'm a PS3boy so not too happy bout that but it does give him a cuteness.

SlimeDynamiteD's Avatar Senior Member
    I'd eat that in a heartbeat XD

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SlimeDynamiteD:
    I'd eat that in a heartbeat XD </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The whole thing! that might be your last heart beat! This thing has enough fondant and butter cream on butter madiera cake to assassinate your arteries in one sitting! it is 9inch long

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Blackglasswar:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SlimeDynamiteD:
    I'd eat that in a heartbeat XD </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The whole thing! that might be your last heart beat! This thing has enough fondant and butter cream on butter madiera cake to assassinate your arteries in one sitting! it is 9inch long </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Talk about a blade to the heart!

That's not the only thing that's 9 inches long...

... or was that too wrong? xD

That's not the only thing that's 9 inches long...

... or was that too wrong? xD </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's hot!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Blackglasswar:
    Got practising my cake making skills ready or Xmas and decided to try an Ezio - not perfect but happy enough to show it here! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Looks like it would taste sexy ^.-

Gypsy816's Avatar Senior Member
    Wow you made that?! That's awesome!

It's also Awesomly mine so BACK OFF YOU PEOPLE!!
    I'll do anything I can to eat that cake. So don't try stupid things...

I'm watching you...

damn that cake looks hella bomb. good job bro