View Poll Results: Do you think bringing us back to the Arab world, would make the next Assassin's creed game more int

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

23 39.66%
  • No

28 48.28%
  • does not matter to me

7 12.07%
    Simple question, would you like to go back to the Arab world for AC3/4.
    I am saying this because, the origins of the Templars are from Egypt and Palestine/Israel.

so this might mean the return of Al Tayer.
    in my opinion this would still add a great story to the game, I mean, as you saw in both AC1 AND 2
    lots of pyramids symbols, and masonic symbols are included, which are dramatically related to Egyptian civilization.

I want your opinion about this, and include your discussion in the comment section below
    And don't forget to vote

DiamondBlade_R's Avatar Member
    It's Altair, not Al Tayer.

Originally posted by DiamondBlade_R:
    It's Altair, not Al Tayer.
    lol it is actually supposed to be written like this
    ??????
    so basically, it does not really matter how you pronounce it in English, cuz it is an Arabic name.

However, you are right, it should be Altair.
    thanks for pointing that out :P

I would love if they went back to the arab world. mainly because i am a arab myself.

I expect them to go to Japan this time around

Egypt, but no where else. I would still prefer Asian.

Nope I do not at all want to see the game go back to the Arab. I would love to see the game go to the French Revolution though. The potential would be insane.

The rumor was that they are actually thinking of going to WWII.

Not sure how I would feel about that. The main problem with WWII is that it has been covered so much. Certainly they could cover it from a totally different angle, but I think a fresh historical period is better.

Originally posted by dennis580:
    The rumor was that they are actually thinking of going to WWII.

Not sure how I would feel about that. The main problem with WWII is that it has been covered so much. Certainly they could cover it from a totally different angle, but I think a fresh historical period is better.
    On the French Revolution, well not sure I like that any more than Arab world again, just feel that's bit to close to where we've been/going with AC2/ACB. I'd rather see them go further away and do something totally different again so its more unique each time.

On WWII, I agree, I dont like that period at all, its been done too many times and I feel so many guns and other high powered weapons would destroy AC, I already not sure I like seeing guns and cannons in ACB.

rain89c's Avatar Senior Member
    A DEFINITE ((YES))!
    i cannot stress the yes any further.
    what i hate right now, its that they are taking ac towards the european world, which selfish and silly imo.
    the european atmosphere does not feel "assassin-ish'' at all... they are doing it just to glorify european, its annoying...
    the first ac1 atmosphere was breathtaking and a movie-like experience, every moment felt real as if i was actually walking in the 13th century of the middle east, it was just an amazing experience.

i hope they return back FURTHER in time to the arab world, or east asia is good too, just anything but europe... PLEASE...

altair was so much cooler than ezio. look at the way altair dress compared to ezio, altair looks SWIFT, DEADLY when he runs pay close attention. ezio looks like he is dressing up for halloween, he doesnt resemble anything "assassinish" which i find really annoying.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last ►►