Von_Rat's Avatar Senior Member
    warclouds doesn't list pilots by k/d, at least i can't find it. so here are the top ten aces on warclouds by kill death ratio.

i took the 50 highest scorers, then rank them by k/d.

the lowest number of kills by any of the 50 i checked was in the 90s.
    i figured any pilot with that many kills has flown enough for his k/d ratio to be a pretty good barometer of his skills.

anyway for those of you interested the top ten warclouds pilots are.

PLAYER K/D

NIK14, 16.7
    AFJ MANTIS, 13.1
    EMB, 9.5
    UDET1, 9.3
    402 KLINK, 8.5
    FATBOYHK, 7.4
    FISH6891, 7.3
    JV44 VONRAT, 7.2
    MAD MOSES, 7.1
    AFJ WASP, 7.1

LeadSpitter_'s Avatar Banned
    http://www.stats.war-clouds.com/wf/p...ils.php?id=214

btw only stacko shot me down in the air rest were all vulch deaths.

So roughly about 12 deaths for every 100 kills avg. Sparx can go ahead and delete that name if he likes I only flew it for 2 days, and going to fly under leadspitter.

I wanted one allied name and one axis name but its not allowed in wc

And those same pilots who have fired their guns at Greatergreen :

NIK14 , 4.0
    EMB, 2.0
    402 KLINK, 1.0
    FISH6891, 1.5

even ol'Goodknights at 2.5

LeadSpitter_'s Avatar Banned
    I didnt check by gg stats but definatly have so many deaths as i was flying the val he111 and stuka most of the time.

The thing about stats is everyones so worried about them and ruins the gameplay irs rare people will use twin engine bombers or stukas becuase they are so worried about stats even in GG. 1-2 he111s and 28 109s

p1ngu666's Avatar Senior Member
    http://www.stats.war-clouds.com/wf/p...ils.php?id=416

ph00r me

last time i flew i was in b25, hit target just, and was set apon by lw on way home

damage alot before i spiraled in (jammed controls, couldnt unturn)

if u fly bombers or jabo, then u are WAY more likely to die

roll on tempest and mossie

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LeadSpitter_:
    I didnt check by gg stats but definatly have so many deaths as i was flying the val he111 and stuka most of the time.

The thing about stats is everyones so worried about them and ruins the gameplay irs rare people will use twin engine bombers or stukas becuase they are so worried about stats. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Funny... Whenever your stats are great, you rub it in people's faces... But whenever they aren't you go explain how "stupid" stats are...

bomber stats should be separate, jv44 rall and heinzbar are great fighter pilots, but their stats suffer from flying alot of jabo missions.

hi gates, is a 4.0 k/d any good at GG. i did a little random checking of top scorers, it seems 4.0 is pretty good.

leadspitter, i have a differant allied name on wc, as far as i know its allowed.

Aztek_Eagle's Avatar Banned
    greatergreen requieres alot more skill than warclouds, u dont have icons on enemy so u dont know who u r fighting till u gey eye ID by getting close, and it can become deadly if u met in a head on and happens to be a fully loaded angry enemy pilot, what type of plane or anything, the maps are historical.... in warclouds u fly the best plane for allies if u wanna fly allies, and the best for lufwafe if u want to go luftwafe, besides the annoyance of 1942 planes in late war battles... me my self, i like the ta152, i could just stay above 10k and nothing would ever touch me... but eye i dont care about stats if i am gona be wasting alot of time just on climbing to 10k, and then feel in danger and dive away... thats ridiculos... those guys like AJF for example, fly above 5k, if they feel in danger they just dive away towards their base,.... thats how this ppl get good stats, thats all..... i had 30 KDR in greatergreen till i got annoyed and decided to do what i like the most! flying low and scaring the cows loaded wiht bombsz and rockets to atack enemy base or targets... and twin engine bf110 to! (then it droped to less than 3 very fast!)

Aztek_Eagle's Avatar Banned
    besides 30 KDR doesnt mean i was not shoot down, i was just lucky enough to be flying high enough to take on my parachute

from the little ive flown on gg, under another name, it seemed that there was alot of low alt tnb. that could account for differance. its alot easier staying alive bnz ing. i'll have to give gg another try, see if i can get same or better k/d, ill just be bnz of course.

flying at 10k and diving away if in danger is more real to me than silly low alt furballs.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... Last ►►