Im guessing you guys already know this but, I ll post anyway.. towards the end of assassins creed, you're about to kill robert I think but you discover a girl has taken his place to help him flee you end up letting her go, but she looked like lucy in a way, so fast foward when you get out of the animus for the second to last time until the climax/ending, you talk to her, she shows you her hand, shes missing half of her finger.. so could she be an assassin as well, or one of the Templar secretly?

Im guessing you guys already know this but, I ll post anyway.. towards the end of assassins creed, you're about to kill robert I think but you discover a girl has taken his place to help him flee you end up letting her go, but she looked like lucy in a way, so fast foward when you get out of the animus for the second to last time until the climax/ending, you talk to her, she shows you her hand, shes missing half of her finger.. so could she be an assassin as well, or one of the Templar secretly?

welcome to the forums obstruction1991! ha I did it this time
    ya it's been concluded that Lucy is an assassin but is pretending to be a templar for information, look at her emails and u'll see one from the assassin who tries to rescue u later in the game

she just bent her finger though

it was a symbolism though to show she was one of them

Yeah, no. Just because she's a girl, doesn't mean she's Lucy's ancestor.

Captain Tomatoz's Avatar Senior Member
    She is not missing a finger, she just bends it back to show she is an assassin

U guys totally ripped me off with this post.I mean i have played the game like 5 times and i haven't noticed that.I can only say GJ.

I seriously doubt that Maria is Lucy's ancestor. But for all we know, Altair could've been, which means that Desmond and Lucy could be distantly related.
    So probably no love story, in that scenario.

Edengoth's Avatar Senior Member
    No love story because they're related? If star wars can do it, AC can do it :P.
    ...hmm, let's just forget I said that.

Anyway, maybe Maria and Altair fall in love (or at least get drunk at the Assassin/Templar mixer) and that's how the lineage progresses. It seemed somehow significant with the whole "OMG the decoy was a chick!" when altair talks with malik after the funeral.

"Wait, did you say 'she'?"
    "Yes, it was a woman. Strange, I know."
    "Well, Robert does have a propensity for doing drag."