XxKillabytexX's Avatar Member
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY XBOX 360

Thats right guys the Xbox 360 is 1 year old

Heres what where to expect from Xbox this year.

From the mouth of Xbox...
    If you thought the first year was good then buckle up and hold on tight as the best is still to come!

Grand Theft Auto 4, Forza Motorsport 2, Mass Effect, Shadowrun, Bioshock, Splinter Cell 5, Blue Dragon, Assassin's Creed, Alan Wake, Project Gotham Racing 4, Halo Wars, Guitar Hero 2, Unreal Tournament 3, John Woo Presents Stranglehold, Virtua Fighter 5, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Half Life 2, The Darkness, Lost Odyssey ... [taking breathe] ... Medal of Honor: Airborne, Fable 2, Army of Two, Brothers in Arms, Kane & Lynch: Dead Men, Burnout 5, Alone in the Dark, SEGA Rally Revo, Naruto, Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom plus many more great games.

And of course there is the mother load, the one we have all been waiting for - Halo 3.
    So happy 1st Birthday Xbox

HAPPY BIRTHDAY XBOX 360

Thats right guys the Xbox 360 is 1 year old

Heres what where to expect from Xbox this year.

From the mouth of Xbox...
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">If you thought the first year was good then buckle up and hold on tight as the best is still to come!

Grand Theft Auto 4, Forza Motorsport 2, Mass Effect, Shadowrun, Bioshock, Splinter Cell 5, Blue Dragon, Assassin's Creed, Alan Wake, Project Gotham Racing 4, Halo Wars, Guitar Hero 2, Unreal Tournament 3, John Woo Presents Stranglehold, Virtua Fighter 5, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Half Life 2, The Darkness, Lost Odyssey ... [taking breathe] ... Medal of Honor: Airborne, Fable 2, Army of Two, Brothers in Arms, Kane & Lynch: Dead Men, Burnout 5, Alone in the Dark, SEGA Rally Revo, Naruto, Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom plus many more great games.

And of course there is the mother load, the one we have all been waiting for - Halo 3. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So happy 1st Birthday Xbox

Xaber8's Avatar Junior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> All hail Xbox </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The 360 came out in March? I though it was a typical November launch...

it was released in november in the USA but I think killabyte's from Australia where it was released a year ago (according to Wikipedia, I'm neither from USA or Australia)

my birthdays in march the 28th and im getting a xbox 360

My Birthday is March 24!!!

noobfun's Avatar Senior Member
    no xbox so i guess no birthday cake for me then .... and i like the icing too...*sigh*

wait..why do so many ppl say that Splinter Cell 5 is 360 exclusive....i have yet to see info on the game
    Can som1 provide me a link that its an exclusive

Anywayz..even though i'm a future ps3 owner...i wish 360 best 'o luck for the future

I thought this was as good as any thred to mention this on....

For all you Xbox Fans out there I just pre-orded my copy of Halo 3 and they said that the release for it is September