catkiller97's Avatar Senior Member
    Assassinís Creed 3 Details Leaked

Assassinís Creed 3

Ubisoft has already told us the exact plan that is planned out for Assassinís Creed. Because of the way they have the story made, they want Assassinís Creed 3 to come out around the same time as the event that happens in the story plot (which refers to the 2012 sort of stuff). They even said that Assassinís Creed 3 wouldnít be the last game of the series, just that they can finally slow down production on the series to bi-annual or something.

Assassinís Creed 3: Revelations preceding release date

Discuss

catkiller97's Avatar Senior Member
    Assassinís Creed 3 Details Leaked

Assassinís Creed 3

Ubisoft has already told us the exact plan that is planned out for Assassinís Creed. Because of the way they have the story made, they want Assassinís Creed 3 to come out around the same time as the event that happens in the story plot (which refers to the 2012 sort of stuff). They even said that Assassinís Creed 3 wouldnít be the last game of the series, just that they can finally slow down production on the series to bi-annual or something.

Assassinís Creed 3: Revelations preceding release date

Discuss

I really don't understand how anyone thinks this little comment by Darby about Desmond's story continuing after Revelations "at some point, in some fashion" can be seen as "leaking" details of Assassin's Creed 3. I've seen a couple of news stories just like this since the interview was published yesterday, and I just don't get it. All he's saying is that Desmond's story will continue after Revelations, which we've pretty much known since May. More than likely Desmond's story will continue in AC3 next year, but they're being coy and not coming right out and saying that now. Why would they suddenly push Desmond to the sideline and introduce a new modern character for the big climax next year? These "news" stories are prime examples of how stupid modern bloggers and "journalists" are and how desperately they need to drive pageviews because of the broken internet advertising model.

I like the picture. But they only took pieces of another interview and made their own out of it. I wouldn't trust anything yet.

ace3001's Avatar Senior Member
    That image looks like a Mirror's Edge screenshot with Desmond shopped onto it. And the actual article has no "details" whatsoever.

EscoBlades's Avatar Community Manager
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by twenty_glyphs:
    I really don't understand how anyone thinks this little comment by Darby about Desmond's story continuing after Revelations "at some point, in some fashion" can be seen as "leaking" details of Assassin's Creed 3. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

THIS! And with that, i'm leaving this thread.

LightRey's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kolitha.kuruppu:
    That image looks like a Mirror's Edge screenshot with Desmond shopped onto it. And the actual article has no "details" whatsoever. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    It's also clearly Desmond's model from ACII. This has the words "fake" and "nonsense" written all over it.

I saw a recent interview with Darby on the xbox live marketplace, what was shown in the video pretty much confirms that Desmond's story is far from over and he will likely continue to be the main protagonist for some time to come.

It is explained that Ezio and Altair are just two seperate bloodlines which Desmond has descended from. In a Diagram it showed Many MANY MANY Blood lines with Question marks for portraits, alongside a portrait of Ezio and Altair all pointing to Desmond at the pinnacle.

Desmond is a "very special boy", so it was explained and he is related to all of these "yet to be announced" epic assassins from different eras - ancestor protagonists for future games.

"at some point.. in some fashion.."

that.. and then that the interviewer said something about skipping desmond all-together in favor of a secondary modern assassin in ac3..
    just got me thinking...

ARE WE GONNA GET TO PLAY AS EEEVEEEE????????

LightRey's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by superbalex:
    "at some point.. in some fashion.."

that.. and then that the interviewer said something about skipping desmond all-together in favor of a secondary modern assassin in ac3..
    just got me thinking...

ARE WE GONNA GET TO PLAY AS EEEVEEEE???????? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Why would you wanna play as Eevee?