Ok so the answer is, No I have not been living under a rock for the past few years or anything of the sort but yes I am new to AC.
    So I'm lost with all the titles and subtitles, specially with the earlier editions of the game. What I want is to play the game from the beginning, starting with AC1 and going all the way to Brotherhood. So since I like the storyline, which titles am I supposed to get for the most "complete experience" ? Platform is PC.
    Thanks in advance

ace3001's Avatar Senior Member
    Assassin's Creed => Assassin's Creed II => Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.
    Beware, though, the first Assassin's Creed is a tad bit boring in terms of gameplay.

Thank you. Lol, I never realized the answer would be as straightforward as it is. Thought it'd be more along the lines: Assassins's Creed + Director's cut + DLC432 + Expansion 1 + Addon 2 etc."

ace3001's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by Kreinzer:
    Thank you. Lol, I never realized the answer would be as straightforward as it is. Thought it'd be more along the lines: Assassins's Creed + Director's cut + DLC432 + Expansion 1 + Addon 2 etc."
    Bit like that for consoles. But the PC version gets DLCs bundled for free as it usually comes few months later.
    It's like [Assassin's Creed Director's Cut] => [Assassin's Creed II + Battle of Forli + Bonfire of The Vanities] => [Assassin's Creed Brotherhood + The Da Vinci Disappearance] Those additional parts are available out of the box in the PC version.