Howdy,

I was watching a movie on the P-38 disk I got from Zeno, Reconnaissance Pilot I think it was called, and it had a story about a US P-38 Recon pilot in the pacific theatre that somehow managed to force a zero into the Ocean, thus getting a confirmed kill without the use of guns. My half-assed google searches haven't yielded much info, does anyone have the full story?? Sounds amazing,

Thanks,

Stingray

Howdy,

I was watching a movie on the P-38 disk I got from Zeno, Reconnaissance Pilot I think it was called, and it had a story about a US P-38 Recon pilot in the pacific theatre that somehow managed to force a zero into the Ocean, thus getting a confirmed kill without the use of guns. My half-assed google searches haven't yielded much info, does anyone have the full story?? Sounds amazing,

Thanks,

Stingray

Chalk another one up for Mr. Browning.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RepublicofTexas:

Chalk another one up for Mr. Browning. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It made the last air to air kill in the ETO as well. L-4 vs. Fi-156. Odd how one of the last air to air kills in a major campaign by a prop plane is done in the way that air to air combat started in the first place...