Or is this guy one of you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDtAzoM28K8&NR=1

I am thinking of making a game for myself sort of like this guy did. I would roll some dice to determine what plane I get, and what plane I go against. Since playing online for me is not possible right now.

Or is this guy one of you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDtAzoM28K8&NR=1

I am thinking of making a game for myself sort of like this guy did. I would roll some dice to determine what plane I get, and what plane I go against. Since playing online for me is not possible right now.

Looks fun, maybe make a movie, or a mission pack

Hmm, it could be entertaining, but humans are much more fun. Take a peak at them ion my Youtube link below.

Oh man I HAVE to get online.

Seen it before, was pretty boaring. I don't realy watch other people play IL-2 unless there doing something realy impressive that I couldn't do, or at least try, myself.

yeah, i'm not sure i would be as excited about defeating one AI opponent in any plane, unless it was a U2.

When he says "owned" it just seems way out of place here. It gets me thinking, am i this dorky sounding when i play?

Who says "owned" to there AI opponents?lol
    I dont even say it to my human opponents. Its like saying "hi i'm a geek, and i just beat you."

lol

don't be offended.
    Bill

AndyJWest's Avatar Senior Member
    I suppose it's as good a way as any to practice in planes you don't usually fly, but think the video was definitely on the self-indulgent side.

As for what I say when I'm flying against AI opponents, it seems to vary depending on what I'm flying - I have a tendency to swear in German when flying a 109 or 190, which is a little odd, since I don't speak German...

Sometimes, I seem to get so immersed that the AI pilot seems to take a personality of its own. I know one annoyed me so much once that I shot him in his parachute after I'd finally hit his plane.

On the other hand, sometimes it helps to get rid of a bit of aggression to imagine that it is someone you don't like in the AI plane. I'm going to spark up IL-2 now to put G***********e in a Heinkel 111 and show him the business end of a P-38.

Edit ------

That feels much better...

Nice He won't know what hit him ^_^

I find my self more inclined to swear or shout "Owned" or "Suck on that" (don't pretend your above such things!) at the cheating B******** that are the AI then a Human pilot (external cams or not)!

This guy is OK but not great.
    The commentary made me chuckle as I am always wondering what people say on the other end when they get shot down.