Ok, I bought Pacific Fighters the day it was first released and to my horror discovered the IJN Kate Torpedo Bomber was missing. I have been waiting ever since. Considering that torpedo bombers represend almost 50% of a carrier's striking power, and that this sim is supposed to be about (at least in part) carrier air battles I assumed the plane would be released quickly in a follow on patch. It has not been. As a result, the game is permenantly hobbled.

I have heard it said that there are "insufficient resources" to produce the plane accurately. To that I say "who gives a rat's ***"! Madox's obsession with hyper realism is now a burden rather than a blessing. The plane exists as an AI aircraft with a flight model so why not just put a generic cockpit in it and give it to us. Is it not logical to suggest that something (no matter how historically inacurate) is better than nothing? Of course it is.

I am not holding my breath. Far from it. I don't expect a torpedo bomber will ever be available to IJN flyers. Simply put, I am fed up. I am removing Pacific Aces from my machine for good.

I am fed up with Madox Games.

Krotos

Ok, I bought Pacific Fighters the day it was first released and to my horror discovered the IJN Kate Torpedo Bomber was missing. I have been waiting ever since. Considering that torpedo bombers represend almost 50% of a carrier's striking power, and that this sim is supposed to be about (at least in part) carrier air battles I assumed the plane would be released quickly in a follow on patch. It has not been. As a result, the game is permenantly hobbled.

I have heard it said that there are "insufficient resources" to produce the plane accurately. To that I say "who gives a rat's ***"! Madox's obsession with hyper realism is now a burden rather than a blessing. The plane exists as an AI aircraft with a flight model so why not just put a generic cockpit in it and give it to us. Is it not logical to suggest that something (no matter how historically inacurate) is better than nothing? Of course it is.

I am not holding my breath. Far from it. I don't expect a torpedo bomber will ever be available to IJN flyers. Simply put, I am fed up. I am removing Pacific Aces from my machine for good.

Krotos

BaldieJr's Avatar Senior Member
    It would be folly to knowingly release an incorrect plane.

Enjoy your game.

no matter much cry probab get not "insert miss japanese plane" v_v. oleg seem much selctive plane acuracy depend he interest guess. see acuracy more polite way say sorry no interest and have no time money.

"It would be folly to knowingly release an incorrect plane."

incorrect many plane never be ingame but still get game somewhow (bf-109z"never exist where cockpit come form?", p-11c "most ugly cockpit see v_v" p-80"no combat" i go but no bother)

yes...like the 109Z...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Krotos:

Krotos </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sent it to me please. I know more then 10 new happy owners. the luckyless that where too late to buy. Split the diff
    Thankz

BaldieJr's Avatar Senior Member
    What is incorrect about the 109z? What are your sources?

When will you guys be finished with the Kate model?

Easier to cry than produce.

real bf-109Z that built was base bf-109F no bf-109G base version we have game. it flew for few second when bomb hit prototype. far no very little resource of exist. there probab far more on b5n consider how many b5n were produce compare mythical bf-109Z (g base), lead me think oleg just no interest just want cencentrate bob.

i 3d model know exactly how hard without resource but no impossible create something worth while it just somewhat hard with resource no much but possible.

no interest then guess v_v had feel it polite excuss, other reason maybe america no moan about have b5n when no have tbf but moan way not matter.

eve few picture enough make rough cockpit fact so easy find mean most like more that v_v.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►