how do i get a refund on this game?

how do i get a refund on this game?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by schnacky:
    how do i get a refund on this game? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i see a massive amount of people trying to censor this one here...why is it that everyone wants to stop me from saying stuff bad about the game, but when it comes to actually telling me how to get my money back so i'll SHUT UP...they won't do it?

interesting...went from 66 views to 6...hmmm

ok, no refund...well, o well, guess what?

You cant....stop complaining
    Don't like it sell it

zgubilici's Avatar Global Moderator
    Schnacky, instead of sending me PTs one after another and creating new threads in these forums, read the replies I posted there and here and post in the existing threads (use the "reply" button).

Nobody is censoring you, as you can see, all your posts are still visible in the forums,even in the closed threads.
    Nobody is editing views - there is not a way to do it, and there is no reason to.
    As I said, you are neither the first, nor the last to not like the game - you are not unique in that regard and nobody is taking any "special measures" to censor you, there is no "massive amount of people" after your posts - there is no "conspiracy".

Complaining more in these forums won't get you anywhere further, as there are no Ubisoft employees around, only fans and volunteers. If you don't like the game, sell it. For more complaints or concerns regarding the game, you can contact Ubisoft by using the "contact us" link on the bottom of this page.

I will leave your refund thread open for now, together with the older thread that you resurrected - you can use them to reply. Do not create any more new threads with the same subject as these two threads again or they will be considered spam and your posting privileges will be revoked. This is your final warning.

Go to EB or Blockbuster, or some other retailer that takes games, and ask to trade it in. Thats the only way. Your not gonna get a 100% refund on a perfectly good game you just don't like. You clearly should have put more research into this game before you went out a purchased it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">how do i get a refund on this game? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Is there any particular reason you come to official ubisoft forums to ask this question? (I'm going to assume you're just craving attention.)

If you buy something at a store and want to return it, you ask the store not the original manufacturer, no?

It all really goes back to making smart purchases. Do a little research before spending your money sir. Returning opened software will always be near impossible due to the fear of pirating/use of access codes. The retailer usually won't be putting opened computer games back on the shelves. At best you'll get an exchange.