So after collecting 50 fragments, I received the map to all the data fragments. I have collected 99 of them and for the life of me cannot find the last one. any ideas?

UrDeviant1's Avatar Senior Member
    If it's not showing on the map it could possibly be In cappodocia or in a hidden location, like the underground tombs where you find the masayf keys. I was looking for the final treasure chest which wasn't showing up on the map and found it underneath the galata tower (hidden location)

LightRey's Avatar Senior Member
    It's likely somewhere behind another icon on the map. Try turning off all the icons.

UrDeviant1's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by LightRey:
    It's likely somewhere behind another icon on the map. Try turning off all the icons.
    ^Or this^

I have the same problem i would suggest starting with the DNA screen choosing Additional memories, then data fragments, this will show you in which district a data fragment still remains. hope this helps. Now im off to Cappadocia for the third time

Sarari's Avatar Banned
    There are none in the under ground tombs. Only in the 2 cities you can free roam in. Try turning off all icons on the map and keep the data fragment icon on. If you can't find it in Istanbul, try Cappadocia. If you don't find in either city, then you either have a glitch or you're just blind

Originally posted by Sarari:
    There are none in the under ground tombs. Only in the 2 cities you can free roam in. Try turning off all icons on the map and keep the data fragment icon on. If you can't find it in Istanbul, try Cappadocia. If you don't find in either city, then you either have a glitch or you're just blind
    yea turning off the other icons works. got all 100 now, and i have horrible vision without my contacts lol

LightRey's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by TKJWVU:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sarari:
    yea turning off the other icons works. got all 100 now, and i have horrible vision without my contacts lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Glasses > contacts.

Just sayin'.

Originally posted by LightRey:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TKJWVU:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sarari:
    yea turning off the other icons works. got all 100 now, and i have horrible vision without my contacts lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Glasses > contacts.

Just sayin'. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

for you maybe. but i can't stand wearing my glasses. i like being able to wear sunglasses that i don't need to worry about with glasses, i like being able to see my peripherals, and my glasses smudge too easy lol.