If your going to be a kamikarzi (like me ) will u be able to sink the carrier with repeated kamikarzi attacks?

If your going to be a kamikarzi (like me ) will u be able to sink the carrier with repeated kamikarzi attacks?

Yellonet's Avatar Senior Member
    I think so... would be strange otherwise.

- Yellonet

I doubt that 'u' will be able to carry out repeated kamikaze attacks against a carrier, since by the vary nature of kamikazis, you will not have survived the first attack.

That will be fun.............
    green things are fun

Bad-MF(Mongrel Fighter) AKA .......Dawg-of-death

Latico's Avatar Senior Member
    In a coop mission you may not be able to "repeatedly" Kamamkazi a ship.

I'm still not real familiar with FB yet so I'm not sure how the coops work as compared to another sim I fly online.

In Janes Fighters Anthology all online flights are have limited revives (respawns) or none at all. Coop missions are set by the author as to whither there will be any revives or not. Personally I prefer not to have revives as it makes you fly with less carelessness.

Hmmm...time to pick out a few possible names for carriers to be based off of.

In FB, if you die too much, you get booted from the server. Then you are punished by Mike Tyson.

i wonder if it will be possible to destroy a carrier base in a dogfight server

56Kers are strongly advised to NOT click on my signature