JadehawkII's Avatar Senior Member
    Howdy All!
    I need someone whos fluent in Russian to correct me if I'm wrong on this phrase typed out with Lexicon Arial Cyrillic type font in my screen shot shown.
    The Phrase should say:

"For My Comrads"

Thanks all!

tigertalon's Avatar Senior Member
    Your translation is actualy just english, written in cyrilic. If that's what you want, it seems ok to me... (not truly fluent in russian however )

Note that russian/cyrilic doesn't have letter "y" and soft sign "Ñ"" which is not pronounced as a separate sound, indeed seems the closest match.

if you want it original, I'd try this:

´ля мо¸Ñ... Ñ"о²?Ñ€¸Ñ"µ'

SkyChimp's Avatar Senior Member
    It says, "I wish I had a Mustangski."

Thanks TT!
    Yes I wanted the Russian way of spelling it and I knew typing it out just like I did using the font had me thinking it would not be correct. I'll use yours unless someone else says otherwise!
    Thanks again!

Skychimp...I see you HATE Mustangs guy!
    Happy hunting fellas!

Just in case you want a version in English using Cyrillic letters, it would be:

¤оÑ€ мa' КомµÑ€?´Ñ

I am (well, was at some point in the past ) fairly fluent in Russian and TT's version looks perfectly OK to me.

yes TT one is the closest that id go with (i can speak fluently but cant write in Russian, i can read but badly )

It`s actually "з? мо¸Ñ... Ñ"о²?Ñ€¸Ñ"µ'"

I'd like to thank each and everyone of you for my help! I'm actually writting a story I find I HAVE to do because it wont go away and keeps nagging me in my skull! This helps for both my skin as well as my story I'm writting. SO thanks for all your help!

I think that what was transcripted over there spells "for my chomrades". Just change the first letter of "comrades" with plain "K"

Cheers!

how can a language have 3 ways of spelling "for my comrades?!
    I can see the words changing a bit depending on the situtation and prepositions and etc etc but the spelling?!