As Ubi.com service lacks of stability let's sum up all hamachi servers and post them in here. Post your Hamachi server in here. NO SPAM! Just Server and PW please! <span class="ev_code_RED">Also post the continent/ region you're running the server from.</span> Even if it's a P2P Network it would be good for the groups in terms of lower pings.

Europe:
    <UL TYPE=SQUARE>
    <LI>Server: <span class="ev_code_RED">spiesRgoodguys</span> PW: <span class="ev_code_RED">haxx0rz</span>
    <LI>Server: <span class="ev_code_RED">leosc</span> PW: <span class="ev_code_RED">cheese</span>
    <LI>Server: <span class="ev_code_RED">Futuristico</span> PW: <span class="ev_code_RED">lol</span>[/list]

Australia/NZ/Oceanic:
    <UL TYPE=SQUARE>
    <LI>Server: <span class="ev_code_RED">Raz0rx</span> PW: <span class="ev_code_RED">c**t</span> (fill in the ** with a un)
    <LI>Server: <span class="ev_code_RED">Seventh</span> PW: <span class="ev_code_RED">jive</span>[/list]

North America:
    <UL TYPE=SQUARE>
    <LI>Server: <span class="ev_code_RED">element54</span> PW: <span class="ev_code_RED">join</span>[/list]

Channel: Seventh
    Password: jive
    We're mostly aussie so anyone else from the Oceanic region join up

NO SPAM! Just Server and PW
    here is one...it was public on xfire so i post it here...

user: leosc
    pass: cheese

f3vr has a server up that is quite full and worth posting....but i will let him post it as he may not want it public.

Zup, I'm new to this Hamachi stuff, but I think I've figured it out..
    I'll host a game

Name: Futuristico
    Password: lol

Name: Switchspysc
    PW: leouf**k (replace ** with uc)

Although im dying to get my hands on his neck about the password ill still post it

Jack yo apples fool

pass: apples

element54's Avatar Banned
    well i guess since i posted it in THE OTHER HAMACHI SERVER threads, (i guess the first wasn't good enough), i can post it here too.

North America
    network: element54
    PW: join

Join mine

Network : Luculoe
    PW : comepls

Put some coop servers on it and make it sticky!

Frelli.'s Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by babumcoy:
    Join mine
    why?

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... Last ►►