Well, finally my copy of SHIV has been shipped. The reason I know is because I called the US Ubisoft Online store and inquired about my order. The rep that I talked to told me that my order has been shipped this afternoon. The rep told me that I would either get my e-mail either later today or first thing tomorrow morning. I'm not doing this to brag or anything like that. But I do know that a lot of people are waiting for some word that the US Ubisoft Store has started shipping.

The only bad thing about this is that I have two day shipping on my order, which means I won't get SHIV until Wednesday.

Well, at least it's on its way.

tambor198

Well, finally my copy of SHIV has been shipped. The reason I know is because I called the US Ubisoft Online store and inquired about my order. The rep that I talked to told me that my order has been shipped this afternoon. The rep told me that I would either get my e-mail either later today or first thing tomorrow morning. I'm not doing this to brag or anything like that. But I do know that a lot of people are waiting for some word that the US Ubisoft Store has started shipping.

The only bad thing about this is that I have two day shipping on my order, which means I won't get SHIV until Wednesday.

Well, at least it's on its way.

tambor198

Well thats a real BUMMER for me then. I have 3-5 day shipping so i wont get it till im old and grey probably.

RedTerex's Avatar Senior Member
    yes my deluxe version has now shipped, Now I will be running to my letterbox everyday.

I been looking at some new screenies on subsim and I cant wait to have that virtual pleasure cruise around the Pacific and soak up some rays..er..I mean to play the sim

And lets hope that the first patch is out real quick !...it was for Ubi's Rainbow Six Vegas so im optimistic on that one.

It appears I have had the magical shipping confirmation of my Deluxe Edition, any guess as to how long it will take to reach me. To be honest I have no idea where it will be shipped from.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RedTerex:
    yes my deluxe version has now shipped, Now I will be running to my letterbox everyday.

I been looking at some new screenies on subsim and I cant wait to have that virtual pleasure cruise around the Pacific and soak up some rays..er..I mean to play the sim

And lets hope that the first patch is out real quick !...it was for Ubi's Rainbow Six Vegas so im optimistic on that one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm with you, RT. In spite of all the negativity I've seen so far from people who have received the game, I wanna see for myself. After all the time I've played SH1 (and still do) it will be nice to get back to some of my old haunts, but with better scenery.

tambor198

I also recived an email telling me mines been shipped they also included the USPS tracking code too so it MUST be in the mail... but remember the worlds three biggest lies
    1)The box is on the truck
    2) The item is in the mail
    3) dont worry sweet heart I wont ......

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Goose_Green:
    It appears I have had the magical shipping confirmation of my Deluxe Edition, any guess as to how long it will take to reach me. To be honest I have no idea where it will be shipped from. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You should have gotton a tracking number for the company that Ubisoft is using to ship your order. In my case it was Fed-Ex.

tambor198

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RoyalHighlander:
    I also recived an email telling me mines been shipped they also included the USPS tracking code too so it MUST be in the mail... but remember the worlds three biggest lies
    1)The box is on the truck
    2) The item is in the mail
    3) dont worry sweet heart I wont ......

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh yee of little faith

tambor198

Same here Tambor, got my shipped E-mail tonight, Fedex site says arrival on 3-21.