Hi,

I usually don't post here much, but I'm coming here because Oleg asked me to, after I sent him a dev update today:

tell the people on Ubi forum why so hard make flyable bombers in a topic and try to post pictures.

I'll tell you: biggest problem is to find good and vast references on specific areas.
    For example, fortunately some folks like AKD has volunteered to help in this hard task, he got a copy of A-20G manual.

I'm modelling the A-20C/G/K internals and right now still trying to figure out how the A-20C top gunner's "hood" moved/positioned when the top guns are out of the gun tunnel (in firing position). Anyone out there knows? It is one of troubles we run into..

Anyway, some pictures of A-20C gunners station:

Bottom gun:

Top gun, firing position, "hood" not visible:

Top gun, retracted and "hood" closed:

Top gunner's eye, looking downwards:

That's it for today... I'll try to update my site more often, hopefully this weekend if nothing exceptional occurs.

Hi,

I usually don't post here much, but I'm coming here because Oleg asked me to, after I sent him a dev update today:

tell the people on Ubi forum why so hard make flyable bombers in a topic and try to post pictures.

I'll tell you: biggest problem is to find good and vast references on specific areas.
    For example, fortunately some folks like AKD has volunteered to help in this hard task, he got a copy of A-20G manual.

I'm modelling the A-20C/G/K internals and right now still trying to figure out how the A-20C top gunner's "hood" moved/positioned when the top guns are out of the gun tunnel (in firing position). Anyone out there knows? It is one of troubles we run into..

Anyway, some pictures of A-20C gunners station:

Bottom gun:

Top gun, firing position, "hood" not visible:

Top gun, retracted and "hood" closed:

Top gunner's eye, looking downwards:

That's it for today... I'll try to update my site more often, hopefully this weekend if nothing exceptional occurs.

Yes I ask him to post. Just to show the great amount of work that need to be done for modeling of each plane and especially bombers.

So now just imagine how much should be done just for the right texturing here...

Rafael make very good job. And don't ask him when ready. He is working hard be sure!

He sure makes a good job! Way to go Rafael!

Belo modelo! Evoluiu bastante desde o último update!

JHAT

Jippo01's Avatar Senior Member
    Both Oleg and Rafael are very right. I made research for many months before I found first picture of what happens in ventral gondola.

Fighters are easy. AND they take enormous work.

-jippo

LeLv28 - Fighting for independency since 2002
    http://www.lelv28.com

Falkster's Ju-88 fan site:
    www.ju88.de.tf

Sure Jippo speaking absolutely right things!
    Glad to see you here!!!

Yes, it does open the eyes. I guess a lot people just don`t realise the work put into this stuff.

Good idea, giving us a quick view.

SeaFireLIV...

These efforts are appreciated because they will add new dimensions to this simulation.

~Salute~ and Thanks to all involved !

Mtn.

Once again i say - hats off to all 3d modellers

V!
    Regards,

VFC*Crazyivan aka VFC*HOST

Kozhedub: In combat potential, the Yak-3, La-7 and La-9 fighters were indisputably superior to the Bf-109s and Fw-190s. But, as they say, no matter how good the violin may be, much depends on the violinist. I always felt respect for an enemy pilot whose plane I failed to down.

Korolov's Avatar Senior Member
    What, Stiglr hasn't made another advertisement for Target: Rabul?

Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last ►►