Have u ever wondered wat an online assasins creed game would be lyk.Wud it make sense,assasins killing one another.Heres my ideas:games like having to go around an area gathering info on a target and as soon as uv got so many info's u have to kill the target.The first out of four to kill the target wins. Another game:a free runing race in an area with obstacles and falling objects.first one to the line wins. One more game: Kill the messenger. One player has to rush across d city to deliver a note to a target.the messenger can't fight his three persuers but they have to kill him or his target to win.Mabey another game:co-op missions.These missions hold up to four players that involve mission with all of the above criterias. I can't think of anything else but wat about u,wat do u think?

Have u ever wondered wat an online assasins creed game would be lyk.Wud it make sense,assasins killing one another.Heres my ideas:games like having to go around an area gathering info on a target and as soon as uv got so many info's u have to kill the target.The first out of four to kill the target wins. Another game:a free runing race in an area with obstacles and falling objects.first one to the line wins. One more game: Kill the messenger. One player has to rush across d city to deliver a note to a target.the messenger can't fight his three persuers but they have to kill him or his target to win.Mabey another game:co-op missions.These missions hold up to four players that involve mission with all of the above criterias. I can't think of anything else but wat about u,wat do u think?

Realjambo's Avatar Senior Member
    Please use the 'Find' function to search for existing threads before starting a new one.

AC Multiplayer has been discussed in other threads before, I suggest you take a look at those and post your comments there. This thread will now be closed.