To ask for a wallpaper is just like asking for a signature so I will just quote Sbredflag. Everyone thank D00ch and Zeejay for this idea too. Just tell me if I need to add anything to the first post and I will.

Requesting a Wallpaper
    Simple, really, just say "I want a wallpaper with this, this, and this, on it" and if you want, include some images you would like a designer to include.

Completed Recently:

<span class="ev_code_GREEN">zeejay</span>

To ask for a wallpaper is just like asking for a signature so I will just quote Sbredflag. Everyone thank D00ch and Zeejay for this idea too. Just tell me if I need to add anything to the first post and I will.

Requesting a Wallpaper
    Simple, really, just say "I want a wallpaper with this, this, and this, on it" and if you want, include some images you would like a designer to include.

Completed Recently:

<span class="ev_code_GREEN">zeejay</span>

You might want to just embed a thumbnail of each wallpaper rather than the full image.

How do you exactly do that? I put the tags as URL instead of IMG.

sm312's Avatar Senior Member
    Ok so I requested this before but no one helped me out so I'll post it again maybe you might help out....
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Hey guys maybe you can help me out, so I'm trying to help my band start up his soloband project. We came up with the name ilovetillidie, and I've made up a youtube page can you guys make a cool looking background incorporating the name ilovetillidie. Try to make it look cool and all happy something that puts a smile on your face maybe something like this.
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wouldn't mind seeing some courtisan love in a background.

Though i'd really love to get my hands on some footage of the animus matrix style loading screen

Caligula__'s Avatar Senior Member
    here's the closest I could find

(Note - I am NOT making your wallpaper, those images were to help whoever is)

And here's a pic for you guys to play with

^^ Lol

Pretty good pics IMO. It'll be good to see what some people could come up with!

Thank you McTavish