I really like the SH3 Commander programme and as Realjambo says I never leave port without it, in fact using it has weaned me back onto SH3 away from SH4.

However is there or will there be an SH4 Commander as it would enhance my enjoyment?

Can anyone advise me?

Regards,

Derek

I really like the SH3 Commander programme and as Realjambo says I never leave port without it, in fact using it has weaned me back onto SH3 away from SH4.

However is there or will there be an SH4 Commander as it would enhance my enjoyment?

Can anyone advise me?

Regards,

Derek

I'm not sure if anyone on this side of the pond would be able to answer your question Topp1967.

You'll have a much better chance on the SH4 side.

I think the project was started a year or two ago, but has yet to be finished.

There was an official thread for SH4 Commander over at Subsim, but it doesn't seem to be there now so I'm guessing the project has been dropped.

Thanks gentlemen, hopefully someone will make it happen eventually. No great hurry as I have a lot more to get out of SH3 - if only it had the same graphics as its sequel.

Anyway thanks again

tuddley3's Avatar Banned
    Yeah, JScones turned the project over to RealPotoroo(spelling) about a year and a half ago. I had the privilage of trying the prototype while it was a WIP. It was named SH4 Skipper if I am not mistaken. But I think RealPotoroo lost interest, and I don't even think he is still around anymore.