Ultradude2345's Avatar Banned
    Based on the the videos and screenshots, Altair has a light mustache and is young. I think he's in his 20's, Caucasian (white) Short Black Hair and Blue Eyes. Muscular (hey, you need strength for parkour) and good looking. What do you all think? Please respond

I dont think hes white, hes got tan skin. and im sure hes arab. How can u see his eyes?

noobfun's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by Ultradude2345:
    Based on the the videos and screenshots, Altair has a light mustache and is young. I think he's in his 20's, Caucasian (white) Short Black Hair and Blue Eyes. Muscular (hey, you need strength for parkour) and good looking. What do you all think? Please respond
    well he's arabic so he isnt white, moustache?? please show me that pic he's got a 5 O'clock shadow but thats about it, he's gonna be roughly mid 20's to mid 30's (he's already attained master assassin once so he isnt a baby)as for the muscular and good looking its getting a little homoerotic so ill ignore commenting on that

FableB's Avatar Senior Member
    If he's truely an Arab then keep in mind that there is a 75% chance that he doesn't have colored eyes (i.e: Blue or Green).

EDIT:

@noobfun: Truely most of the Arabs are not white but still there IS a chance that he's white...

I have this weird feeling in my stomach, talking about the looks of a guy and all that.

Looks quite young and slightly tanned.

You can't be 20 years old AND a MASTER Assassin, he's ATLEAST 25 or 27...though I think the reasonable age for such position should not be less that 30...

Originally posted by FableB:
    You can't be 20 years old AND a MASTER Assassin, he's ATLEAST 25 or 27...though I think the reasonable age for such position should not be less that 30...
    yep your right theres a very slim chance he is caucasian and his family moved out there during the 1st or 2nd crusade then converted to muslimism then converted more specifically to nizari'ism

the nizari stopped activley recruiting shortley after the founding of the nizari states so thats would be around 1162 when they really became esoteric in thier beliefs

No, he can just happen to be a white Arab...You may not now it but there ARE white Arabs.

Originally posted by FableB:
    No, he can just happen to be a white Arab...You may not now it but there ARE white Arabs.
    i might be wrong but arnt most white arabs descedants of people who moved there during the crusades or later in history

im not an expert in ethnicity so ..

Ultradude2345's Avatar Banned
    Looks like I had a couple errors. I saw his eyes in a wallpaper. They looked dark hazel so I though they were green. How could I even think he was white? Maybe just the lighting. Oh, you can be a master assassin at 20 something. If he started when he was a kid there's a good possibility. Look at Bruce lee. He was young

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►