Name: Serena Fabulous Starshine
    Problem: I STILL never got the dress and badge and <span class="ev_code_RED">ARE THE MODS EVEN LISTENING???</span>
    Serena Fabulous Starshine

Not sure why, but this has only started to happen today, the game CONSTANTLY freezes on me!

If you girls did not receive the dress and badge, please submit a Help ticket by clicking Help next to the Play button on the welcome page. Then you should click Contact. Fill in everything you can and the situation will be looked into.

Thanks for being patient everyone!

Originally posted by UbiLorelai:
    If you girls did not receive the dress and badge, please submit a Help ticket by clicking Help next to the Play button on the welcome page. Then you should click Contact. Fill in everything you can and the situation will be looked into.

Ok. I'll try. Thanks for the help.

My 100 unused jems disappeared and I can't buy a membership because it says that I need to register.

Originally posted by UbiLorelai:

Now i have the dress, but I didn't get the badge. <span class="ev_code_RED">A little help, here!!!</span>

This isn't an in game problem because I can't get in because it says YOU DO NOT HAVE AN AVATAR PLEASE CREATE ONE and I just have!

These are all technical issues girls. You need to submit a help ticket from Imagine Town's welcome page to get help with these issues!

Me and Salz couldn't talk! Only texts.

This thread is tedious and served as our forum in the beginning. Due to there being 15 pages of replies to cipher through, I am now locking it. If you have an issue don't hesitate to post in another thread or start a new one if your topic isn't already in discussion!

<3