Our island is a paradise, but if something’s not working, let us know and we’ll do everything we can to fix it. Come here with technical problems and bugs!

When posting an issue:

1. Give me the name of your avatar and describe when you get stuck on the screen or what the nature of your issue is.

2. Tell me what type of browser you are using.

3. Try closing out and restarting the game and let me know if it improves the issue.

4. Try a different browser and let me know if you still run into the same problem.

When I get out of the the dressing room, I am kind of invisible.It kinda looks like Valerie Talasi walking invisible.Speaking of Valerie Talasi, her picture is sometimes my profile picture.Thanks for your time!

Hi! i have a little problem,sometimes when i click to walk it takes me All around the screen still walking... even when i walk in my house! its weird.. And it freezes all the time when i walk into a crowded area. Thanks! Hope you can get these bugs squashed! Colette Chic Paris -

Originally posted by TinkPink2002:
    Hi! i have a little problem,sometimes when i click to walk it takes me All around the screen still walking... even when i walk in my house! its weird.. And it freezes all the time when i walk into a crowded area. Thanks! Hope you can get these bugs squashed! Colette Chic Paris -
    Do you have specific examples or screenshots? It sounds like you may have trouble with connection speed, but we want to eliminate other possible causes too!

Thanks!

It does that to me to! When i am walking in a area sometimes i become invisible this only happens in the jade mall. Also when I walk around It takes me all over the screen before going to the spot that I clicked on.

Originally posted by UbiMargieD:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TinkPink2002:
    Do you have specific examples or screenshots? It sounds like you may have trouble with connection speed, but we want to eliminate other possible causes too!

Thanks! </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Ill see if i can get a good screen shot of it...

I think imagine Town should always be open because everyone loves it.

HELP ME!!!

I went to my friend Janie Bella Paris's house and turned invisible. I can't move and I've sent for help like FIVE TIMES but I don't seem to be able to do ANYTHING! PLEASE HELP ME!!!

(my avatar name is Vanessa Bella Grace)

Originally posted by alangdorf:
    HELP ME!!!

I went to my friend Janie Bella Paris's house and turned invisible. I can't move and I've sent for help like FIVE TIMES but I don't seem to be able to do ANYTHING! PLEASE HELP ME!!!

(my avatar name is Vanessa Bella Grace)
    Have you tried logging out and back on? I tried to find you just now in the game but I didn't see you. Please let us know if this keeps happening. Also, let us know a lot of information about when it is happening and for how long. Since we are still testing the game there are going to be some issues that we still need to fix. Thanks for being patient while we are testing!

Well, I was there for about thirty minutes and eventually I tried to sit down and it disconnected me. (We have two computers and the one that I was on doesn't work very well.)

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... Last ►►