JadeLee2013's Avatar Junior Member
    hey would love to join u for a few games, i also have headset for easy communication. what console r u on?

JadeLee2013's Avatar Junior Member
    hey would love to play a few games with u
    i also on xbox and same time zone

my gt is
    magners jd

gamertag: MrWianek

Timezone(GMT+01:00) Sarajewo, Skopie, Warszawa, Zagrzeb , I Play on weekends. 11-20 ( 11 am-8pm ) ill just pop in to gameplay once in a while at that time unless appointed to play.

I preffer Stealth with i little action definetley ghost ( no killing , loud bang bangs and so on..)

Diffuculty: Realistic and i just started perfiectonist but usually i like the game to be a little hard

I Would like to finish COOP with briggsy and then just some light gameplay with charlie etc.

I speak English fluently as well and Polish

gamer; Marginal-9Gama
    Timezone(gmt+06:30), Myanmar, play casually

BlackList coop

PSN ID:Acid_ _Snake

TImezone: Usually anytime of the day mostly avalible,

Co-op missions Specifically Brigg's 4E missions, I try to mix a little bit of stealth and action but with tactic style playing. Will try to get the extra stuff in missions such as Dead Drops, HVT's, and Blacklist Laptops as well as mission objective bonuses. Also would like to have partner for Multiplayer as well here soon but focusing on Co-op. I would really like for who i play with to have a microphone so we can coordinate better and more effectively. I also will help people on other co-op missions if needed after finished brigg missions.

If interested Send me a message or a friend request and ill get back to you as soon as i can since im not on here much.

Gamertag: MatchedCloud079
    Timezone: Pacific, I'm on everyday and can play almost any time
    Style: Stealth, but I'm able to handle situations where things get out of hand
    Difficulty: Realistic

I'm looking for a partner to play through every game type with. I'm trying to get all the Achievements and I also have the DLC so I'm down to do those too. Send me a message on Xbox Live if you're interested.

I'm on Xbox 360, I play conviction and blacklist, stealth with no alerts is best!
    xbox 360 username: mcgratha

add me, message me and we can play anytime.

I need Co-op and Multiplayer partners on xbox 360

Your gamertag - Uberp3t3r

What timezone you live in (and days you’re available to play) UTC/GMT +10

Your preferred style of play i.e. stealth or stealth/action - Both if it helps me get the achievements easily

Your preferred difficulty setting (if you have one) - i will play any difficulty if i can get the achievements related to the gamemode

Started playing this game this month - September!!!

For 360 name is kplusonline
    any day any time , prefer stealth missions if possible , if not im up for some chaos

kuzzatko's Avatar Banned
    Hi you can find me under nick SpeedyCzech.