Lots & lots of Missions (long game)
    Stealth - ability to crouch, duck etc.
    Non-restrictive missions
    Choice of Difficulty Level
    Option to remove armor
    Some Mystery (puzzle, codex, etc.)
    Harder Combat/AI
    Beautiful Graphics
    Weather Changes (thunderstorm, snow, etc.)
    Suspenseful, deep story
    Kool weapons
    More fun - less annoyance.
    (possibly a mission or 2 with mass carnage).

Is that about right?

I didn't want this to be a whole bunch of little nit-picky things, just general things AC fans love about AC and want to continue to enjoy.

*This isn't a thread for haters & bashing please.

If mods think this is repetitive, please lock.

SixKeys's Avatar Senior Member
    You forgot the ability to remove armor. Something people have been asking for ever since AC2.

Again, that would be it for me... but i don't think i get what "non-restrictive missions" stands for... could you help me with that one?

mustash's Avatar Member
    I'd also say I enjoy the expanded universe of Assassins Creed so to speak. The books, the little spin offs that lead into the games, the animations, the half hour film they did before AC2, artwork, the encyclopedia...it just goes on and on. Other then that, you've about got it down what I enjoy out of the saga.

dxsxhxcx's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by B_Crispino:
    Again, that would be it for me... but i don't think i get what "non-restrictive missions" stands for... could you help me with that one?
    I believe this has to do with 100% sync where some people think they tell us how we should play the game in most cases instead of give us the freedom to do what we want....

or maybe the "checkpoints", there are some missions where there are some checkpoints pointing out the way the player must follow to enter some place instead of let the player decide which way is the best (or worse) for him/her....

they know they dont have to 100% sync if they dont want to, right?

i actually liked this system... it makes me change my modus operantus.

ProdiGurl's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by SixKeys:
    You forgot the ability to remove armor. Something people have been asking for ever since AC2.
    Yes thank you, that's kinda what I was hoping you guys could help me out with - there's stuff I missed.
    Thanks! & if this doesn't get locked, I'll change the OP to add all this stuff.

Originally posted by B_Crispino:
    Well, I meant missions that give us room to improvise. And with some of the sync's in ACR, only part of the mission was affected by the sync, it still left you alot of room to do your own thing.

Like . . "Kill Joe Blow with a throwing knife" - if it's a longer mission, you have the whole thing to do your own way. That's less restrictive to me.
    To say "don't be detected" for the entire mission, it limits you thru the whole mission.

dxsxhxcx's Avatar Senior Member
    - remove/add weapons from the character;
    - customization system (different clothes to blend with the crowd, I'm not asking to create an entire wardrobe for the ancestor but be able to buy common people clothes would be cool);

ps: for this to work you need to implement the first option too, I don't want to have the option to use normal clothes but have a crossbow attached on my back or weapons all over my body;

- (for those who like capes) add/remove capes;

Imagine whole new World of Creed including cities and regions such:

Rome
    Florence
    Venice
    Romagia
    Forli
    San Giminian
    Monteriggeroni
    Tuscana
    Masyaf
    Kingdom
    Damascus
    Acre
    Jerusalem
    Cappadocia
    Constantinopole

really why if its not the hd space that is stoping them, dont make a whole new universe it will be massive, and still really detailed