I have been playing heavily since i got the sim friday, this game is outstanding! Excellent job Mr. Maddox and company! Right out of the box this sim has set a new standard (IMO). I am looking forward to the patch with more planes, and am hoping the Kate and other torpedo bombers are included soon.
    The only disappointing thing about this sim for me is reading all the whining people have been posting.. how can you whine about this game? Unbelievable.
    I just wanted to post another POSITIVE note and say thank you!

S!

I have been playing heavily since i got the sim friday, this game is outstanding! Excellent job Mr. Maddox and company! Right out of the box this sim has set a new standard (IMO). I am looking forward to the patch with more planes, and am hoping the Kate and other torpedo bombers are included soon.
    The only disappointing thing about this sim for me is reading all the whining people have been posting.. how can you whine about this game? Unbelievable.

S!

copy that, I'm delighted

sapre's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FF_Trozaka:

S! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I'm really enjoying this sim, but No offense, THERE is alot of bug in this sim. alot.

They really did a good job indead. For those who's whinning about the bugs, wait a bit...those guys never let us down or, go buy your self a XBox lol

xBOX maybe they will write a bug free pc game for the xbox. UMMMMMMMMH UMMMMMMMMMh Good.

Hi all,

I can only agree 100%. It is an amazing game and I have no doubts at all that Oleg and Co will fix most of the problems which exist.

Great flight sim. I only hope more will follow?

Eurolord

I love the whole series and PF adds greatly to the enjoyment of it. Stand alone is great as well and will only get better.

P.S. I have never perchased a game for the PC that didnt have bugs.

Great product with a dedicated crew at 1C behind it. Just <span class="ev_code_RED">RTFM</span> and you will be fine.

Jamido's Avatar Junior Member
    There were bug free games in the stone age of playing (80s) But of course they were so small that the bug crushing was very easy