oO_ShadowFox_Oo's Avatar Senior Member
    Anyone know if the multiplayer uses dedicated servers?

Knowing Ubisoft, most likely not! But I'm just curious, because all of this nonsense with mute and smoke not working because of delayed communication is really killing the game.

Anyone know if the multiplayer uses dedicated servers?

Knowing Ubisoft, most likely not! But I'm just curious, because all of this nonsense with mute and smoke not working because of delayed communication is really killing the game.

Sorry ShadowFox, but there are no dedicated servers. The matches are p2p.

Hah, I wish.

Well they should be considered, IMO.

In all honesty, I lost a good bit of faith in Ubi after their recent antics and abandonment of Splinter Cell, but the multiplayer of AC:BH is the most engaging gaming experience I've come across in years.

But, please fix the online experience so that defensive measures work correctly. Situations of assassins beginning a successful kill of their mark after the mark has muted AND started to stun is unacceptable in terms of equal playing field. Same goes for assassins running through well timed smoke bombs to kill someone.

This (along with some other minor tweaks and additional creativity) would make this game absolute perfection!

AnthonyA85's Avatar Senior Member
    I thought Shade said in the PC thread that the game would use Ubi's servers when I asked him this question.

ChaosxNetwork's Avatar Senior Member
    One It is AC:B (Brotherhood is one word)
    Second Sadly no, but hope that future ones are (Actually I think PC may be but not sure)