Hi everyone, sorry if there is a post for this, if so let me know and scrap this one

So yeah, what other settings are you guys thinking, so we have the crusades here, fuedal japan would be an obvious suggestion so lets think outside the box... I'm gonna go with... possibly a Roman style one, Emperors were assisinated so were centurions and other important people. The cities and architecture would be a great setting, let me know what you guys think about it and give me some of your ideas!!

Hi everyone, sorry if there is a post for this, if so let me know and scrap this one

So yeah, what other settings are you guys thinking, so we have the crusades here, fuedal japan would be an obvious suggestion so lets think outside the box... I'm gonna go with... possibly a Roman style one, Emperors were assisinated so were centurions and other important people. The cities and architecture would be a great setting, let me know what you guys think about it and give me some of your ideas!!

SCARFACE_47's Avatar Banned
    i would like a setting in new york or other cities of today
    imagine leap of faith into garbage xD or a cabrio

StealthShottz's Avatar Banned
    I would also like to see it go to new york. Same gameplay, but with cops and scyscrapers. That would be sweet, assassinating the governor of new york or something like a drug dealer. You would be dressed like a guy with a hoodie, sunglasses, and normal pants. Think about it.

the_assassin_07's Avatar Senior Member
    just imagine it.....

-You can't escape the Assassin-

World War II!, Take out Hitler with a sword and throwing knives.

or maybe, they could make ONE BIG mission throughout the whole game!

your mission is to find the location of...*drumroll*...Bin Laden!!!!!!!

think about it, you gotta find info on his whereabouts, which might make you kill some dude, or foce info out of him, then, when you finally played the game for such a large time, and you can finally guess where he is, you gotta climb the mountain where he is and then assassinate him...

it would be cool if u could be an assassin working for some organisation, and you would have to travel to different cities over the world. like new york, london, paris,... again they could make about 4 cities and you would have to buy a car (or steal one) or use an airplane to travel to different cities. Again you could have some gadgets like a knife, pistol, sniper rifle ^^,...
    Just imagine it , it would be awesome

that my frined, could be refered to as hitman

but i really like the roman idea, assisinate julius cisear, woot

and your transport would be them charients lol, were you can lob throwing nives at the unsuspected victim

and scale up the collosus or gladiator arena. also, they could capture you or something and you must fight in the pits during the end mission to kill julius lol.
    though i think their is a game like that, very gory lol.

the new yourk one is good, but it would just get stupid, 30mins to climb one skyscraper
    "yes i finally climbed this ginat skyscraper"
    *slips*
    "oh dam, i have to climb all the way back up"
    only to realise that the gap between each building is to big to jump..

well i actually like the rome idea much more now thinking about it, but i reckon central london would be a really good setting, i made my own thread about it

but yeah as much as ide love to see it and do leaps of faith from big ben for example and throw policemen into the thames i just dont think a modern day setting would work