The old stickies in this forum were getting a bit long in the tooth. In collaboration with steiner562 (IL2 Moderator), we have tidied them up.

It's a relatively quiet forum and not often in need of moderating, but it's good to get the support when we need it. Cheers, Steiner.

Hopefull the stickies will now be more helpful both to passers by (who are always welcome), as well as movie makers.

At some point, when I have time, I will try and do an FAQ as well. That is no small task, and I'm a little busy trying to finish off a movie of my own at the moment

The old stickies in this forum were getting a bit long in the tooth. In collaboration with steiner562 (IL2 Moderator), we have tidied them up.

It's a relatively quiet forum and not often in need of moderating, but it's good to get the support when we need it. Cheers, Steiner.

Hopefull the stickies will now be more helpful both to passers by (who are always welcome), as well as movie makers.

At some point, when I have time, I will try and do an FAQ as well. That is no small task, and I'm a little busy trying to finish off a movie of my own at the moment

Thank god for that.

I was getting worried when I read the title of this thread.