I'm playing AC1 now because I never finished it and want to before I play AC2. I don't recall this happening when I played about a year ago. I am coming across many little spots here and there which appear quite climbable yet I cannot; Altair just gets stuck looking up.

I even tried this in one place where I climbed up a different way, then climbed down the place where I was stuck. I climbed down no problem, and halfway down I was able to climb up no problem. However when I went back down to the ground, and tried to climb up the same way, once again I was stuck.

I just don't remember this happening before. Climbing/free-running was always very smooth and easy - it flowed intuitively once I got the feel for what was climbable. Now I'm trying to do the same thing but keep getting stuck. I don't think there was an update in the past 9 months, but did something break here? Or did I just not notice this before?

Thanks.

I'm playing AC1 now because I never finished it and want to before I play AC2. I don't recall this happening when I played about a year ago. I am coming across many little spots here and there which appear quite climbable yet I cannot; Altair just gets stuck looking up.

I even tried this in one place where I climbed up a different way, then climbed down the place where I was stuck. I climbed down no problem, and halfway down I was able to climb up no problem. However when I went back down to the ground, and tried to climb up the same way, once again I was stuck.

I just don't remember this happening before. Climbing/free-running was always very smooth and easy - it flowed intuitively once I got the feel for what was climbable. Now I'm trying to do the same thing but keep getting stuck. I don't think there was an update in the past 9 months, but did something break here? Or did I just not notice this before?

Thanks.