1. #1
    I'm talking about those one where they have like mergeds planes like wings from yak, cannons from spitfire..., and all those weird looking planes, i know there is a post but i can't find it plese help, its for school

    Or if you can be so kind can you tell me (like tutorial) of how to do it in photoshop.
    Share this post

  2. #2
    Share this post

  3. #3
    Jaws2002's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Share this post

  4. #4
    Share this post