I would like to envite all of you who appreciate the early birds and historical matchups to check out the "Zeke vs Wildcat"server on HL. The IP for this server is 69.9.37.146:21005 . This server features the historic and classic matchup of the Zeke A6m21 and the Wildcat f4f-4 and objective based missions. As you may know they are early pacific war aircraft but their battles in the Pacific are legendary. One battle that will be included on the server is the Battle of the Coral Sea. It's not on the server yet but there are four other objective based missions that are allot of fun. The reason why these to aircraft are the backbone of the server is becaused they are so evenly matched and they have allot of character.They are pretty easy to fly and you can really learn the basics of dogfighting flying them. Some of you may disagree but a well flown Wildcat can handle the Zeke. Altitude and speed, with a well place burst from the 6 pack are the keys to success. Just dont try to turn to close to the Zeke. Besides one 3 second burst can shred the A6m21 real quick. Also we have another mission on the server that includes the Ki-43, brewster buffalo and, and the P-40E. The Icon settings are Friendly name 2k , friendly type 1k and Foe type 1K. I must also add that minimap path and speedbar are on for those of you who dont read Japanese. There are pleanty of carriers for you to take off and land on and most of the missions have land bases with the same identical plane selection. Also I must add that the distances are reasonable. You will not be flying over water from horizon to horizon looking for action. The server is up and running 24/7 so please enjoy. BTW we were the guys who hosted the 109F4 vs SpitfireVb server and P-40s versus Zekes before Pacific Fighters was released. Salute to all

RAF238thOsiris
    www.warbirdsofprey.org

I would like to envite all of you who appreciate the early birds and historical matchups to check out the "Zeke vs Wildcat"server on HL. The IP for this server is 69.9.37.146:21005 . This server features the historic and classic matchup of the Zeke A6m21 and the Wildcat f4f-4 and objective based missions. As you may know they are early pacific war aircraft but their battles in the Pacific are legendary. One battle that will be included on the server is the Battle of the Coral Sea. It's not on the server yet but there are four other objective based missions that are allot of fun. The reason why these to aircraft are the backbone of the server is becaused they are so evenly matched and they have allot of character.They are pretty easy to fly and you can really learn the basics of dogfighting flying them. Some of you may disagree but a well flown Wildcat can handle the Zeke. Altitude and speed, with a well place burst from the 6 pack are the keys to success. Just dont try to turn to close to the Zeke. Besides one 3 second burst can shred the A6m21 real quick. Also we have another mission on the server that includes the Ki-43, brewster buffalo and, and the P-40E. The Icon settings are Friendly name 2k , friendly type 1k and Foe type 1K. I must also add that minimap path and speedbar are on for those of you who dont read Japanese. There are pleanty of carriers for you to take off and land on and most of the missions have land bases with the same identical plane selection. Also I must add that the distances are reasonable. You will not be flying over water from horizon to horizon looking for action. The server is up and running 24/7 so please enjoy. BTW we were the guys who hosted the 109F4 vs SpitfireVb server and P-40s versus Zekes before Pacific Fighters was released. Salute to all

RAF238thOsiris
    www.warbirdsofprey.org

I am there.

uglyohyeah's Avatar Banned
    yeah...great fun....nothing like being 1 of 5 early zero's taking on a total of 18 FM2's and late P40's. Got bored being cannon fodder before I'd got my undercarriage up and went somewhere else. Sort out the plane sets (early P40 for starters) and enforce even teams and it might be worth a go.

I will definately be there.... Servers with early warsettings are really really scarce these days, seems that most people prefer late war Buck Rogers planes... It is hard to ve a Cr@pplane lover

Thanx mate!!

uglyohyeah's Avatar Banned
    well done for adding the A6M5 to even things up. Pity so many people refuse to try the Japanese aircraft though. It's a lot more of a challenge...weaker engine, weaker armarment, poor rear view and a couple of 50 calibre hits and your on fire. Also Ki-61 carries a better bomb load than the Val...and it's still pitiful up to what can be hung under a SPD.

Still nice server, thanks for your hard work.

great server, great fun, no complaints.
    "new best" -Oleg

Spent an hour on your server and for those of you who like Early Pacific Theatre this is a really nice one. Smooth, decent ping, good settings. Recommendable!

Now, will there be a J8a_vs_153m62 too?

I was there last night. I had alot of hickups and freezes. I think it was my fault though I just pu in the 5.2 cats and havent been pleased as of yet. Going to force my game back to the 4.7 or 4.10 I think.

No mention of your TS server here. I was on it too last night.

I find that the teams vary wildly in numbers - I switched to blue only to be 2 to 1 over red a few minutes later.

Fun server. Great fun to fly planes with such big weaknesses. Gotta use your head. Or in my case parachute