Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    unlock the Animus website launches!

You may have defeated Templars by the thousand, swung across the rooftops of Florence, Venice and Rome, and you may think you're the ultimate assassin, but have you got what it takes to unlock the very secrets of the animus itself.

If you think you do, step forward! In order to celebrate the forthcoming release of Assassin's Creed: Revelations we've teamed with Computer and Videogames to offer the fans a very special Assassin's Creed prize.

For whomever succeeds in unlocking a new portion of the animus will win a trip to the historic city of Istanbul where key events in Assassin's Creed: Revelations take place.

If you are victorious in the final Unlock the animus challenge, you will receive a fantastic trip to Istanbul for yourself and a friend, including flights, four nights of hotel accommodation and £500 spending money and a chance to tour the beautiful and historic Constantinople of the Roman, Byzantine, and Ottoman periods

Head on over to Computer & Video games to find out more!

Go here to Unlock the Animus!

That was so hard, I hope there's a way I can try again, By the way do you wanna close my thread now this one is up?

I took a look at the first strand. Im not ready for that one yet. lol. My short term memory isnt the best.

IIwangcarsII's Avatar Senior Member
    I got two right and the rest wrong. I have 3 attempts left.

rileypoole1234's Avatar Senior Member
    Alright I'm going to try now. Here goes something.

rileypoole1234's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally posted by rileypoole1234:
    Alright I'm going to try now. Here goes something.
    This is ridiculous. I hit the back button by mistake and that counts as strand failed? Bloody...

playassassins1's Avatar Senior Member
    This is freakin' impossible!

Jexx21's Avatar Senior Member
    No US version?

johnnyhayek's Avatar Member
    I only had the last 3 left before I failed Though I know what I'll be putting there next time... I wrote every scene down.

Also, if I'm not in the UK, can I still win? And how long do you have to wait before the next attempt? 24 hours or till 12 AM GMT? I wanna know if there's actually a secret unlocked at the end.

AnthonyA85's Avatar Senior Member
    I only got one right, and spent my second attempt rewatching the video, but i don't remember any words in the vid.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... Last ►►