The suggested title 'Storm of War' doesn't really appeal to me. Does anyone have a suggestion for a better name for the forthcoming Battle of Britain sim by Maddox and 1C?

The suggested title 'Storm of War' doesn't really appeal to me. Does anyone have a suggestion for a better name for the forthcoming Battle of Britain sim by Maddox and 1C?

Taylortony's Avatar Senior Member
    "The Few"

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Taylortony:
    "The Few" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    It has to be generic to the whole series and not just to represent the British fighter pilots in BoB.

Something like "Steel Birds" would be better, IMHO...

I actually quite like the title 'Storm of War'

"Whinging Warriors"

The sequel to Pacific Fighters. "The Forum Moaners"

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aymar_Mauri:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Taylortony:
    "The Few" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    It has to be generic to the whole series and not just to represent the British fighter pilots in BoB.

Something like "Steel Birds" would be better, IMHO... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

"The Few" with supporting casts from Germany France.. Holland.. Poland... Norway Etc Etc Etc

Ok... how about

"1940 Shadow of War"

Chuck_Older's Avatar Banned
    I have to confess...no offence intended...that "Steel Birds" is in my opinion slightly weak...partially because the planes were not primarily made of steel at all

What's wrong with 'Storm of war'? The flight sim community didn't seem to have trouble with figuring out what 'Il2 Sturmovik' was, or what 'Forgotten Battles' was. I forsee no problems with product recognition

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chuck_Older:
    I have to confess...no offence intended...that "Steel Birds" is in my opinion slightly weak...partially because the planes were not primarily made of steel at all

What's wrong with 'Storm of war'? The flight sim community didn't seem to have trouble with figuring out what 'Il2 Sturmovik' was, or what 'Forgotten Battles' was. I forsee no problems with product recognition </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I did said, IMHO...

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... Last ►►