Hello all, For the past 3 days I have been working on a ULTIMATE PREVIEW. it goes over tons of info that has been released on the game, (a great thanks to thekyle0 for the "Everything we know about Assassin's Creed Brotherhood" forum post.)and I hope you enjoy. (the video got kind of squished.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC__0bCIu3k

Hello all, For the past 3 days I have been working on a ULTIMATE PREVIEW. it goes over tons of info that has been released on the game, (a great thanks to thekyle0 for the "Everything we know about Assassin's Creed Brotherhood" forum post.)and I hope you enjoy. (the video got kind of squished.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC__0bCIu3k

itsamea-mario's Avatar Senior Member
    cool cool, tis nice to have all the information on one video.

niiiiiice!

Very cool
    Welcome to the forums dude!

Cool. Nice work. Surprised there was actually some things in there that I didn't know about. Really hope they don't give up with the idea of the 100% syncing thing (copy what Ezio did. Really hope this means that the missions can be more flexible.)

oh.. perfect. thanks!

AnthonyA85's Avatar Senior Member
    EDIT

Nice work. I commented, liked and subed.

END EDIT

That merchant stall hiding spot is a new one on me, hadn't heard of that before.

I'll post what I posted on the video:

Great video, although all the game-footage is awfully small compared to the player. Oh well, subscribed and liked!

yeah I dont know what happened, something to do with adobe premier I reckon, thatnks for all the support!