Had a Logitech force feedback stick for many years, it died and just went looking for a replacement. I dont see sticks out there with FFB. Did they just stop making them?

Other than that - looking for a cheap stick that can get the job done. Prefer twist rudder
    with a throttle on the main body, not a seperate unit.

Ideas?

Had a Logitech force feedback stick for many years, it died and just went looking for a replacement. I dont see sticks out there with FFB. Did they just stop making them?

Other than that - looking for a cheap stick that can get the job done. Prefer twist rudder
    with a throttle on the main body, not a seperate unit.

Ideas?

Ebay and Microsoft Force Feedback 2

They are quite cheap now days.

Some say the red buttons are better, and they can fetch a larger price.

I've had both and cant tell the difference from a red button from the gray buttons.

So far I've not met anyone that disliked the stick, and most guys once they try it buy some backup sticks.

My red button was used, and lasted 8 years, I'm on a gray button now for about 1 1/2 years.

Cheap sticks by thrustmaster are flawless in my opinion, not one problem in years of use.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by T_O_A_D:
    Ebay and Microsoft Force Feedback 2

. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Think works with Window 7?

Yes but you cant use the MS software.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DD_crash:
    Yes but you cant use the MS software. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry for dumb question, but do you think in CloD it would allow adjustments.

Not sure what the MS software might be used for.

MS software is for making profiles.
    In my experience there are not enough buttons to make profiles worth the effort on this stick.

I gotta old M$ FF stick....Wont work with XP. Old squaddy sold it to me..Willing to let it go for the cost of shipping if anyone wants it..Otherwise the garbage it will go!

Bearcat99's Avatar Senior Member
    There is other software you can use for making profiles on a MSFFB2 stick.. I think PP Joy will work as well and it is free. I use a profile on my stick.. I think that even though it is limited in buttons there is still a benefit from using a profile. I also beg to differ about the stick not working in XP.. Mine works in XP & XP64.. and Patches' stick works fine in W7... It just works better IMO if you turn off the FFB in the sim and then just let the stick default to the FFB stick forces.. The gunshake and all that stuff I don't use anyway.. but a good FFB (The SFFB2 is the best) stick is better than any mechanical spring setup can ever be.