sorry if this has been answered before, I tried the search button but it didn't give me an answer so here's the question: I got the pre-order kit today and I installed the artefact. When get in the artefact I'm supposed to click on something that will re-direct me to a different website. where's this button? It does tell me something about an AC song. Answers please?

sorry if this has been answered before, I tried the search button but it didn't give me an answer so here's the question: I got the pre-order kit today and I installed the artefact. When get in the artefact I'm supposed to click on something that will re-direct me to a different website. where's this button? It does tell me something about an AC song. Answers please?

Same here... what's up?

upper right button that says: visit the site.

Talking about artefact, i do wish there was more then 2 update so far for it... kinda lame if you ask me.

when I click visit the site it goes to the webiste of the artbook and the website of the jerusalem song. It doesn't show anything having to do with the code. helP!

"BUMP"

bukowski113's Avatar Senior Member
    I'm looking into this, but I need a little more info.

Which pre-order promotion are you talking about specifically?

What is included in the pack and what isn't it letting you do?

What's the Artefact?

wll i'm from holland and it's the kit with the metal tin, the comic and the bonus dvd. When press visit the site it just redirects me to the song or the artbook. Nothing about the verification code. hope that gives you enough info.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bukowski113:
    I'm looking into this, but I need a little more info.

Which pre-order promotion are you talking about specifically?

What is included in the pack and what isn't it letting you do? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't have it but it was posted about in detail on Kotaku.com. Someone else posted this, already... sorry, don't remember who you are but props to you, whoever you are.

Here's the "artefact" in question:

And if you click this sentence, you will be redirected to the story on Kotaku.com.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... Last ►►