🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
    So yeah like the title says i ahve a beta code in my email yet i do not own a ps3, does this mean that i get to play it on xbox or is this a ps3 code... it does not say anything in the email about whether or not it is a ps3 or xbox exclusive

D00CH's Avatar Banned
    Well guess what.. you can't play it ahahhahahhahahahahahahhahahhaahhahahahhahahahha

Donte feeed trolz pls

I have a ps3 and a beta key shouldnt go to waste give it to me.

if you dont have any use of it

Originally posted by D00CH:
    Well guess what.. you can't play it ahahhahahhahahahahahahhahahhaahhahahahhahahahha

Donte feeed trolz pls
    So iam a troll? hows that so?

No, D00CH is the self proclaimed troll.

Ill take it off your hands if you want. And we all learned from How I met your mother. DIBS

D00CH's Avatar Banned
    Damn, look how many people jumped on this.

Every other thread is left blank then when theres something free everyone runs here like good ol chikunz wen it b feedin time!

unluky mate, I have a ps3 so if you are generous enough, please could i have the beta key code it would be much apreciated, plus i just got a capture card so i would be able to post videos up on youtube of the beta!

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally posted by nickster21:
    So yeah like the title says i ahve a beta code in my email yet i do not own a ps3, does this mean that i get to play it on xbox or is this a ps3 code... it does not say anything in the email about whether or not it is a ps3 or xbox exclusive
    It is a PS3 exclusive. Please look here for further Beta information.
    FAQ on how to enter the Beta.[Updated 24/10/10]

Originally posted by D00CH:

Donte feeed trolz pls
    If you have nothing constructive to say please don't post or you will find yourself on holiday.
    Thanks

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>