This just came upon me while reading Altair's Legacy thread. Who brought Altair up if he had no parents? Would he have been put to a family in Masyaf?

This just came upon me while reading Altair's Legacy thread. Who brought Altair up if he had no parents? Would he have been put to a family in Masyaf?

this is just from the top of my head,
    but i'd say and orphan, a runaway kid ( just like desmond), or maybe left on the door steps of the castle by he's family

All we know is that Altair's mother was Christian and his father was Muslim....
    maybe they'll elaborate more in Bloodline...thought I doubt it

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AltairEagleEzio:
    Who brought Altair up if he had no parents? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you saying Altair is Jesus Christ?????

He could be, he's that awesome! But no, I'm just wondering if he was brought up by an assassin family and thats how he got into the art of assassination, or he joined the assassins after he was older.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AltairEagleEzio:
    He could be, he's that awesome! But no, I'm just wondering if he was brought up by an assassin family and thats how he got into the art of assassination, or he joined the assassins after he was older. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My theory is, that both his parents were once assassins themselves, but just decided to leave Altair in the hands of people better suited for training Altair maybe? And seeing as Altair became a Master Assassin, he could raise his own child well, that child becoming Master Assassin, etc etc etc! Then one day, *pop* out comes little Ezio!

He could be, he's that awesome! But no, I'm just wondering if he was brought up by an assassin family and thats how he got into the art of assassination, or he joined the assassins after he was older. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    well if you remeber back when you get "stabed" but al mulaiam (SP?)
    after words the cutsceen, Al says "you are now a novice , just like you were when you once joined us" or something along the lines of that

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Account_Deleted:
    well if you remeber back when you get "stabed" but al mulaiam (SP?)
    after words the cutsceen, Al says "you are now a novice , just like you were when you once joined us" or something along the lines of that </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Haha! I laughed when you called him Al, he sounds like one of those drunken uncles who used to be cool. "Hey Uncle Al, drunk again?"

But in all seriousness, I always thought from the beginning Altair's parents were Assassins too. For some reason.

well get use to uncle Al before uncle Al-t
    does some things

if he is raised up by assassin's
    it'd say the assassin creed is a ferteranty, or a brother hood..
    you know the saying
    "Brother from another mother" ? lol

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►