Breeze147's Avatar Senior Member
    is flying around the airfield where I work as we speak. Very interesting sight to see.

is flying around the airfield where I work as we speak. Very interesting sight to see.

Dag nabbit,..Make up a trouble call to hanger 110, and get your camera over there (Navy Test Pilot School) and get to snappin. I won't be in to work till 3:00. It may be gone by then.

DrHerb's Avatar Senior Member
    dammit I need a career change

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JarheadEd:
    Dag nabbit,..Make up a trouble call to hanger 110, and get your camera over there (Navy Test Pilot School) and get to snappin. I won't be in to work till 3:00. It may be gone by then. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was there yesterday, too, but I got to see it take off today. The engine sounds verrry smoooth.

A while back, there was a Mig-21 down in 110 but I never saw it fly.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DrHerb:
    dammit I need a career change </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Second that!

I fly the UTI in SFP1 (good sim for scrub wars). It makes a good adjunct to the Mig-15/17. Not much loiter time but it allows for a dedicated observer, can carry a decent bombload and has a 12.7mm just in case.

LEXX_Luthor's Avatar Senior Member
    Single seat MiG-15, flying inside the external model. For the UTI, you can setup the rear seat as flyable.

~ http://bbs.thirdwire.com/phpBB/viewt...?t=4410&start=

LEXX_Luthor's Avatar Senior Member
    Okay...inside the UTI external model, rear pilot position, with a clear canopyglass tga file to replace the game's dark hazy "glass." Its easy to slip in a whole or parts of a functional cockpit or even just some working instrument panels from other authors' cockpits.

WTE_Ibis's Avatar Senior Member