kleaneasy's Avatar UK Forum Manager Emeritus
    holding thread

kleaneasy's Avatar UK Forum Manager Emeritus
    holding thread

Jumoschwanz's Avatar Banned
    It can only help IL2 and it's community to support Oleg, the development team and the official version of IL2 Sturmovik.

It was/is selfish for the modders to do what they did to IL2 and the community.

Their mods are simply their opinion of IL2. They wanted THEIR aircraft to fly better, THEY lacked patience, and THEY and their wants were more important than the IL2 sim and the well-being of the community.

The IL2 pilots and squads that have supported mods and mod servers are f&*(ng scumbags.

BuzzU's Avatar Senior Member
    I see nothing has changed.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rjel:

Rude, abusive and self important all in one post. You really do seem like a fun guy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Nope, just tired of the same ol same ol going on here. Nothing has changed in the 4 years that I stopped posting on the IL-2 boards. Maybe the sycophants have no problem with it but there are plenty of us who are fed up with the status quo.

If you don't like I can't help you with that.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Urufu_Shinjiro:
    That's it Jumo, we've been round and round about this topic and it's clear you willfully refuse to behave where this subject is concerned. We don't need that around this forum, goodby sir. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I quit posting in this forum a long time ago, although I've been active at the LockOn and Ghost Recon forums. Ghost Recon is as dead as dead gets and I only remain at the LO forums to help the n00bs. But I have to say that the reason I quit posting here is cuz of the attitude of the mods here. I'm not talking about mods to the game. The mods (from here on out to be called "ladies") have let their elevated status enlarge their already expanded heads. Any time that someone disagrees with what's being said someone gets a "time out" or banned. It's been much the same on the GR forums as well, I remember once an out of control community manager banned me. He no longer works for UBISoft because of that. If you don't believe me ask someone. He went by the name of Bullet Tooth.

The point is that the mods here act like spoiled children when someone disagrees with their opinions. It's about time you ladies pull your heads out of your collective asses and act like you care about the whole community. Because your attempts to stifle opinions of members here like Jumo (who is a complete smacktard BTW) have done more to hurt the community than you've done to help it.

Try to act like adults and do something to bring this community back together. Because I can think of a dozen people offhand who have helped this community with modding and skinning who got tired of you and your delusions of grandeur. I fully expect that one of you ladies will have a hissy fit cuz you can't hang with the message the messenger is bringing. And I don't care. If you ban me I'll have my account reinstated, like I always do. Because there's one thing ya'll don't know, as much "power" as you think you have I have more stroke with the people who gave you your jobs.

And the truth be told UBI has pretty much screwed the pooch with series of games they're releasing. They've screwed over their respective communities (Lock On and Ghost Recon) and pretty much ignore PC gamers in general. Lack of support is the main reason, unless we're talking about console. Oleg's creations are an anomaly in the UBI world and it's a miracle UBI hasn't completely destroyed what Oleg created. The point I'm trying to make here is that the mods here need to stop with the Stalinesque attitudes about other people's opinions. It's disgusting.

******bag! That's not nice from a banned member.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jamoschwunz:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BSR_RuGGBuTT:
    As for Jumo, he's a **** of the nth degree. I've told him so on other boards. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, he has told me I am a "pilot of the nth degree" before..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bye again.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by M_Gunz:
    You just get with your connections at UBI and straighten this place right out! Do lunch or something. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hawgdog's Avatar Senior Member

Really, this is the best rule here.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Online Safety

We strongly recommend you do not arrange to meet anyone from these forums. Always consult a parent or guardian if appropriate or speak to a Community Manager. You should also not give out personal contact details, including real name, phone number, email or home address. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>