'Chat in lobby is now permanently disabled'
    why why why why why

'Chat in lobby is now permanently disabled'
    why why why why why

Not here

no, Kazimierz means chat in Ubi game lobbys

Troll2k's Avatar Senior Member
    Probably a few bad apples spoiled it for everybody.

if its about... you know what... why not turn off the filesharing part..
    This game must be one of the most patched (my last count was 26 for all three versions) and subsequently one of the most difficult to get right to enable you to join in an online game. So many issues and now no game lobby help.
    I believe UBI will be removing the hosting areas in the vey near future.. unless someone knows better

Yeah I like the ubi chatroom - it had more of a euro flavour. Hope it comes back. Just too many gang geeks over in hyper lobby. Servers are cool though. You HL jocks don't realise it but you need the ubi noob lobby otherwise all you aces in HL will get to cocky. I don't know how you can stand flying in all that lag.

Wheres the development updates on the developments page?

Why don't they merge these bloody forums to match the game as it stands?

Why don't they update the patcher for the lobby?

Why don't they just put a link in the game so that you go to hyperlobby if you wanna go multiplayer - they don't support the ubi games lobby - just kill of and exasperate alot of noobs trying to go multiplayer for the first time.

I suspect the moderators here just like to abuse the prisoners instead of try and talk to the management and improve the living conditions all around. Don't you guys have any sway with the Ubi admin? Kind of embarassing if you ask me.

Does anybody know anything here in these forums?