http://truthism.com/

Man, I know where to go for my daily dose of laughter!!!

http://truthism.com/

Man, I know where to go for my daily dose of laughter!!!

MEGILE's Avatar Senior Member
    Everyone is obsessed with reptiles these days.

erco415's Avatar Senior Member
    Weren't these guys on 'Land of the Lost?'

You know, I remember Edgar Cayce saying in one of his trances that there were creatures from earth that were so far advanced that they moved underground in the last ice age. Furthermore they intended to avoid contact with the emerging human race on earth, though there were some exceptions to this, and these were what have been come to be known as 'Atlantians' though that wasn't their name.

They were supposedly from the Australia/India region when the land masses were still connected, and were called 'Lumanians' or something like that, but could not tolerate the environmental conditions on the planet as the climate changed.

Now, I'm not one to believe everything I hear lol, certainly not the 'reliable truth website' linked.

But surely we don't know everything. I have an open mind, but some of the stuff coming from these freaks is truly hilarious, and furthermore ignorant, of reality. The reality I'm sure is that we were not actually created by aliens, had our DNA manipulated, our religion not created by them, nor did we experience a nuclear war versus aliens 75 million years ago, nor are they the 'God' of the bible or other faiths.

To the DNA thing, it's still a mystery how we came into being. The current belief is that we are not related to the Neanderthal in any way, but suddenly a vastly more intelligent human creature appeared on earth within a period of a hundred years.

There is still no evidence to suggest that such a race as the 'Lumanians' existed on earth. Granted, it was so long ago our ability to find such evidence, even if it hasn't been destroyed over that great period of time, is still not possible.

And so I don't believe a word of it. I for one won't make crazy, nonsensical conjectures about such beings. And as to UFOs, well, who can say?

I've seen things in the sky that are unexplainable, and I've asked the experts. I once was exiting my car, and caught a meteor with a green trail blazing across the sky. It didn't burn up either, just kept on going until it disappeared over the horizon. Others saw it too, so the 'end of a hard day' theory didn't make it past the first gate!

I've seen, on a perfectly clear and windless day, a black storm cloud about the size of a football field in the shape of a nearly perfect ball, with lighting constantly arcing around it, moving at over a hundred miles an hour across the sky at about 1000 feet. When I asked meteorologists about it, they had never heard of any such thing.

This is all very interesting to me. But I see no reason to go off half-cocked and claim anything unreasonable.

These people that read the bible and see 'two women washing dishes, one will be taken one will remain' and say, 'OMG alien abductions!', are just plain freaks with no life and no self respect lol.

MEGILE's Avatar Senior Member
    The world is 6,000 years old.

T'is fact.

Breeze147's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Megile:
    Everyone is obsessed with reptiles these days. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

waffen-79's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
    One cannot travel to the North Pole or to the South Pole for two reasons:

1.) The North Pole and the South Pole do not exist. In their place are polar openings that lead into Inner Earth.

2.) Anyone en route to a polar opening is eventually stopped by Outer Earth guardsmen.
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am Laugh!

someone quick tell Gen. Lemay that!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
    reptilians
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought Zecharia Zitchin said the Annunaki were just like us, at least simmilar, but much more taller

You can see the Reptilians via meditating, using hallucinogenic drugs, and sleep paralysis. However, these are the fourth-dimensional Reptilians, not the third-dimensional ones--but more on all of this later. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    ROFLLOL

Thanks for sharing BushRanger (How's Pops doing?), got a big kick out of that!

Cajun76's Avatar Senior Member
    I raised my Thetan Level by reading that.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►